GO THROUGH THE SCENES 1-5 AND ASK YOURSELF COULD I DO THIS.

GO THROUGH THE SCENCES 1-5 AND ASK YOURSELF COULD I DO THIS. I MEAN THEY SAY ITS THE NEXT STEP UP FROM BIKING?

A LIFE LONG AMBITION, IS TO DO THIS, I WISH DEAR GOD PLEASE---- OR WHATS THE PRICE NOWADAYS??

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/ajc/swf/blueangels/blueangels.swf

Of course I would, looked amazing 500mph+ pulling 7G’s I would give my sister for just one hour in an F14 tomcat or F16 fighting falcon flying like that. Anothing thing I have alwasys want to do was F1 hydroplanes look a this baby go…

WOW! That’s an incredible adventure eh? I would love to do that

I’m right there in the queue with you man.

I love the idea of doing it, but in reality I’m pretty sure I’d spew my ring all over the inside of the canopy!!

WOWee… What an experiance… Would LOVE to have a go at that… Winder how many times I would pass out!

I hate flying at the best of times, no way would you get me doing that. Speed on land is fine. Speed on water is fine. But flying and me were definately not made to go together.

That’s something I’ve done!

Well OK not in an F18 or anything quit as fancy, but a fleet air arm Buccaneer and F4 Phantom at lossiemouth nearly 30 years a go., it was truly awesome.

Something like these.

Attachments

F4 Phantom.jpg

Buccaneer.jpg

Lucky man I wanna go how did you get the chance to do that were you in the Air force, Army etc?

beliieve it or not the sea cadets (fleet air arm).

Cheers Mark.

Sea Scouts never got that, they robbed me the B*t**es

Typical Yank though…everywhere with a mouth full of chewy !!!

indeed, we didn’t have that, and as was in evidence chewing prevents you from tensing through your body on the high power turns, which helps the G suit stop you blacking out.

he did look a bit on the “lardy” side so perhaps he couldn’t tense up, or of course there’s always the fact he’s a yank and it was too much like hard work

Cheers Mark