Go outside and look at the moon

It’s absolutely huge tonight.

Fri 13th and a full moon…tonight’s shift maybe interesting

I used to be a werewolf but I’m alright nooooooooooowwww.

I aint going outside again today, its to bluddy cold/

Looked nice as I froze my bollocks off walking home from the station. Very nice.

Wasn’t that proved to be a myth?

It’s not quite a full moon tonight.  At least not in Wembley. 

However that may be because of the light pollution from Wembley Stadium arch, lit up in red & white in memory of G. Taylor for the 2nd night running.  

12th was full moon so a day late folks

Not that I know of and as always is proving to be correct so far!Thought the cold might keep every one in!

[quote] Fri 13th and a full moon.....tonight's shift maybe interesting --- Curtis [/quote]

silveR6
Unfortunately anyone working in healthcare can tell you that a full moon seems to lead to an increase in craziness.

[quote] Fri 13th and a full moon.....tonight's shift maybe interesting --- Curtis [/quote]

silveR6
Unfortunately anyone working in healthcare can tell you that a full moon seems to lead to an increase in craziness.
Von
Oddly very true. Anyone who has spent time in emergency services will testify to this. Though it tends to apply more to people who are already slightly or officially crazy (callers, not people in the emergency services. Perhaps)

I agree with Curtis and blowpipe. I’ve trained a few coppers, and they all say say the crazies come out on a full moon.

And the moon, viewed from Enfield at 11:30pm, seems to be the normal size, or maybe even slightly smaller than usual to me.

https://www.rt.com/business/373568-finnair-ay666-hel-flight/

the plane was 13 years old too

there was an official research done not long ago, that suggested the actual statistics proved the moon didnt infact made more or less ‘crazyness’ than already was when its not full.

personally i tend to believe since the moon influence sea movement and we are 70% water based, we must feel the influence some way or another.

the dogs were really feeling it last night for sure!

IT WAS NOT A FULL MOON ON THE 13TH OF JANUARY 2017 .IT WAS A FULL MOON ON THE 12TH JANUARY …
NEXT FRIDAY 13TH AND FULL MOON IS 2049

LAST WAS 2014

Blimey. Affected someone…

LOL no he’s a lunatic everyday

LOL no he's a lunatic everyday silveR6
But he is *our* lunatic, feline-hating though he is :D

Yours, not mine mate.