Give me ideas :D

I like the idea but i think they are a bit past that… its what they learn in yr7 and 8 lol

fried rice is a good one…got raw meat handling, veg prep, eggs, boiling water, frying, it’s all there!:smiley:

The art of removing stuck toast from the toaster with a knife.

It’s a bit like a game of ‘Operation’ :smiley:

Also, if you want to impress, how about a sugar-based 'bird’s nest. You know, drizzling caramelised sugar over an overturned ice-cold ladle. Et Voila. :smiley:

Alex have i ever told u that i hate u lol… :stuck_out_tongue:
Im not that good lol! Plus they have to do it themselves after… what a disaster that wud be! :w00t:

beef wellington would be a challenge also:cool:

Yeah it wud but i dont think the kids would be up for that one… Be good fun for me to do tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Put a film on!

Okay okay, stop stressing.

It’s very simple.

Get them to make their own pasta. It can be fun making the shapes/strands etc and it cooks really quickly. They can make a simple bolognaise sauce too.

Easy for you, easy for them, easy everything (Classic Stelios quote) :smiley:

Or Ravioli - now that’s even easier! :smiley:

Sounds like my old RE classes… all we did was watch films lol

like this alex?

Actually thats a good idea… and wow ur being nice… brownie points for u :smiley: :cool:

haha get that lot of youts making brownies that’ll be a fun day for you:P

LOL what for?
If people are nice to me this week i promise to have cookies for the next BM meeting :smiley: :wink:
And maybe brownies :stuck_out_tongue: :cool::smiley:

I can possibly be nice for food.

But you’d be hard pressed to get any nice words from Frenchie. :hehe:

So if i bring cookies to BM will u be nice to me? :smiley:

Depends on the cookies. My behaviour will mirror that of your baking skills. :smiley:

Beef stir fry is an easy option:D

Toad in the hole?

Make sure your batter is nice and frothy before you slip the sausage in… :Whistling:

:w00t::hehe: