Ginger is gonna be let loose on the Road

im gonna be let loose on the road soon with a Artic, as i passed my test today with only 3 minors, Let the trucking begin

lol,

congrats mate, and make sure you look out for the bikers!!

congrats!! :smiley:

It’s nice to know that there are a few of us driving those huge f*cking things - congrats and happy trucking. :smiley:

well done ginge, they are not easy tests…I did my fixed body a few years ago, and have been meaning to do the artic one but it will have to wait until my arm is a bit better…I only did the fixed body so I can drive my stalwart (10 tons) and I just wanted to do the artic one for fun…

congrats m8:)

Well done Ginger! Congratulations. (Remember what we agreed yesterday - you buy the tea if you pass - remember???):smiley:

Well done mate! :smiley:

Congratulations. That’s meant to be a real b*gger of a test. Well done!

congrats m8, artics are a gr8 fun to drive!:smiley:

well done!

Nice one Ginge:) now the real fun starts:w00t:

Not been behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler for a few years now but still got the licence, keep an eye on all the lovely blind spots;)

Well done.

Well done mate on passing your test.

well done mate, not easy to pass but easier to lose take care out on the roads and if I see ya will sideswipe ya cos mines bigger than yours :D:D:D

Well done Ginge! Remember it’s real real easy to break stuff driving an artic… live by the rule it’s better to get out of the cab and look one time too many, than one time too few! (It will also help you get in shape. :D)

Nice one mate :smiley:

Congratulations Ginger :kiss:

Well done mate.

OMG, How scary!!! Ginger in control of a bike is scary enough!! Congrats Ginger :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done Fella! :slight_smile: