Gilera runner 180sp, *****Rare two stroke model*****

SUPER RARE GILERA RUNNER 180SP

ONLY 3600 MILES

1 PREVIOUS OWNER

ALL PAPERWORK

Hi here for sale is my Gilera runner 180sp, This bike has less than only 3600 miles from new and has all service history, V5 and relevant paperwork, Even the receipt from brand new and service bills, Invoices, Manual etc. This is probably the cleanest Gilera runners you will ever see! and extremely fast, Ive had 2 R1’s and a GSXR 750, R6’s over the last 2 years and although this is nowhere near the performance they give I still think for city riding its an awesome little machine.

2keys, 2 fobs, Also Its all standard never been modded so runs like a dream, Only things different are the foot panels are chrome (Original rubber inc), Has a luggage rack, And stylish smoked lenses. It has an alarm and immobiliser fitted which is excellent as its sooooo sensitive (Pain in the arse sometimes tho (",) but needed for these bikes, Keeps the theiving toe-rags away!) 2 brand new tires, New battery, Front and back pads and brakes cleaned and fresh coolant added (Flushed also), I have checked the rollers and belt and both are as new still, New florescent grips, Run on fully synthetic oil only (Full bottle included), To tell you the truth I cannot find a scratch or mark anywhere its that clean…

Viewing welcome but you will not be viewing at my address as I aint having it go missing. No exceptions. (I dont trust anyone!)

NO NONSENSE SALE, THE PRICE IS THE PRICE, NEED FUNDS FOR NEW SPORTSBIKE.

07999392752 :wink:

SOLD!!!