German medical service....

In short, I was in hospital for 4 days because of a headache…

Had a constant headache that got to the point I couldn’t move without it causing me excruciating pain and I couldn’t sleep at all.
It started Friday and got to the point I couldn’t take it any longer so called our med centre on Sunday morning to be told to go to the German hospital who would prescribe me something stronger than paracetamol and ibuprofen.
Well that didn’t happen…
Had a CT scan, needle in my spine to draw fluid, some electrode things strapped to my head, MRI and even a physio check me over.
Yeah they found nothing but wouldn’t let me put unless I said I was fine so I told them the headaches stopped.
They haven’t, but it’s no where near as bad as it was so I’m guessing they’ll stop soon enough.

So, point to note, if you go to a German hospital they won’t let you leave until they have found out the problem or your better.
Was like staying in a 5star hotel though :slight_smile:

You had a lumbar for a headache??? Seems a bit drastic

You’d of thought so wouldnt you…

The guy next to me had headaches and no control over half his face, look liked he had a stroke. From the lumbar they discovered it was caused by a tick bite. He’s got atleast another 2 weeks in hospital :o

And we wait 3hours for an ambulance here…rub salt in the wound would you :smiley:

I thought that was only meant to make you go blind. Didn’t realise it could give you headaches too.

Must be only in extreme cases.