Gerbing heated gloves sizing?

Do people know about Gerbing heated gloves sizing?
I’m looking at the XR12’s and Get Geared’s sizing chart indicates I’d be a medium.

Usually with most glove sizes I am a L or more likely an XL.
Are Gerbring oversized, or should I go with my usual sizing?

I tried loads of the XR 12s on… I would say their sizing is pretty spot on. I’m a medium usually and the meduim fitted perfectly large would have worked but there is a little room and I prefer a snug fit.

I’d say if you are large in most other fits, then the large will work… Get them from GetGeared their returns policy is pretty good.

Just a heads up but I had problems with Gerbing Hybrid’s sizing. I am a large in Alpinestars, Weise and any other glove I’ve tried but had to get a small/8 in the Gerbings. Try them on or buy from somewhere that has no issue with returns for sizing.

I’m trying to find a place with them in stock but nothing close to me.
I guess I’ll chance it with an L and return for a medium if too large.

Better too big than too small, I guess.
Cheers.

Hand sizing

I could tell you about lady Gerbing sizing, but I don’t think that’s overly useful to you :grin:

I could tell you about lady Gerbing sizing, but I don't think that's overly useful to you 😁 Janey
I din't have the daintiest of hands, so probably not.

But for your birthday…

I thought that was only for the second Friday of the month? :grin:

Best err on the larger side for heated gloves if you’re umming between the two sizes, as your fingers will respond to the warmth by having a better blood flow, and will therefore be a bit fatter.

I thought that was only for the second Friday of the month? 😁

Best err on the larger side for heated gloves if you’re umming between the two sizes, as your fingers will respond to the warmth by having a better blood flow, and will therefore be a bit fatter.

Janey
I've gone for the L which is a size up based on Gerbing's website sizing.

Hopefully it should be easy to wire up to the bikes.

It’s easy triumph and BMW have an aux wire loom already

Yes, wiring is easy. Even I could manage it. As for sizing, the guide on the Gerbing site seems spot on. Err on up a size if you want to wear a liner which can be a good idea as they can get very hot.

As for Get Geared, Shame they are not in stock. Their customer service is outstanding (as is Gerbings)