Geoff Hoon standing down

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8510574.stm

With a name like that, he should be retiring to spend more time on his bike… if he has one. We should start a petition to make him do it, really.

As told to Chilcot

“I wasn’t in the room”

“Above my pay grade”

“Nobody told me”

“What Army and where is Iraq”?"

Talking about him I am reminded of that description of Geoffry Howe as being savaged by a dead sheep. But at least Geoffry Howe had the guts to shaft Thatcher

Fcking good job too! Mans a ****!

Apologies for the C word.

Geoff ‘Buff’ Hoon always was the worst kind of smarmy, self-serving and weak MP that typifies todays politicians. This is the man who, once demoted to Transport Secretary, gave the go-ahead for the Heathrow extension and later attempted a laughable ‘coup’ with Hewitt. And let’s be straight that Hoon (like many other MPs in similarly untenable positions, such as the worse of those embroiled in the expenses scandal) is only still hanging on as a MP until the election so he can claim the cash bonus for seeing out his term. Good riddance.

other MPs in similarly untenable positions, such as the worse of those embroiled in the expenses scandal) is only still hanging on as a MP until the election so he can claim the cash bonus for seeing out his term.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------gucci watches/gucci sunglasses/chanel bags/chanel sunglasses