Gent's Ride-out 2.5 - 6th April

hb??? gd no need to change my day off then

o i geddit…starting at high beech :cool:

im easy i go with the flow!!or i wil just meet you all there!

Errm at the moment, noone has signed up to a Box start, so noone on the ride as yet… :ermm: curtis/SteveW/CM/you said they are good from HB, but I didnt want to confuse matters by saying go from High Beech just yet, as I think the ride from box would be better, and maybe more members might prefer that start.GSXRAng is doing the ladies rideout and Chenster is going there directly.

ah ok, durgh…im still kanckered from france!!

erm well if some want to meet up at HB and ride down to brands together im kool for that, and maybe you E could meet some at box and go from there?

box is just well out of my way,i know thats teh point its rideout, i just dunno if will go box tehn to brands, prefer to go straight there pretty much, have a social at the races then all ride back to ace for newbie night as first suggested?

Yeah that could well be a possibility, anyone want to lead from HB?

yea me too i dont mind meeting anywhere, as long as im riding the bike im happy :cool:

i could…but…i would probabaly get lost! i’d find it on my own but leading well…i get panicky!!!

but its a poss!just noticed andyp looking at teh thread…you up for it fella!!?

i would but not sure if id be any good at setting pace; too fast or too slow :doze:

just go easy mate, stay around the limit;) few cameras on teh route if you go via a-roads, wich is most likely??

if you like you lead, i be tail gunner or i stay behind you and if you go too quick you will know cos i wont be in your mirrors…:P:w00t:

oh forgot to add, we HAVE to go thorugh blackwall tunnel…if theres a few of us it wil sound soooooooooo good!:D:D

:blink: Ratty what are you on? lol

Thanks for putting him straight Elad :smiley:

sounds good too mee, as long as it aint windy we’ll be goin over the bridge n coming back thru the tunnel :wink:

Add me to the list as well and thanks for taking over, :slight_smile:

I dont want to add to any confusion but I never heard of HB but I could find Box hill OK, and I second the fact that there are GREAT roads around Box Hill!

erm planet ratty i think…:P:hehe::hehe::w00t:

never mind me im just’ kin nuts!!!

HB=High Beach. It’s a small tea hut on the edge of Epping Forest, about a mile or two from Junction 26 of the M25. Very easy to get to, but the other side of London from you, Jason.

If I’m free, I could join you at Box Hill, but I won’t know for a while yet.

Im not up for it Id rather be riding than watching… bit gutted the rides cancelled to be honest when its not a we france involving 30 other forums…

its LB :crazy:

No worries Flats, although thats why I was aiming for an early box start, I reckon in we can do at least 100/150 miles on the way there (some scenic routes ;)) there are some lovely A/B roads we can take…the take a break while watching the racing, then do it all again on the way home :slight_smile:

erghhh ??? :doze:

elad I am going to join you for the ride then return straight back to box and then home…if thats okay…not that good at sitting and watching either…why dont you do the same flats…so what time we starting at box…