Gaz down......

Really sorry to hear about that G!
Glad that your basically ok and I hope it doesn’t put you off at all (doesn’t sound like it has).

You said it Kev!
Although he probably didn’t even think there was a problem!

glad your ok

He didn’t stop… and he probably didn’t even SEE you :crazy: So many drivers on the road these days who don’t look - apart from the direction they want to go.

Try the Crooked Billet roundabout (East London off the north circ) during rush hour and you will see what I mean.

Awwwwwwwwwww Gaz hope you don’t hurt to much tomorrow!:pinch: Have a hot bath with radox:D

And hope the bike is repairable:D

It does suck royaly, even more so the C0CK didn’t stop!

Sounds like it’s fixable and most important you’re only lightly scuffed.

See you soon.

sorry to hear about the bike, but thankfully your alright,

having had a couple of spills, one bad one in particular i know how lucky you are.

j.

Anybody know anyone that can take the bike over to Farnham for me without breaking the bank much more than its gonna already?

do you have full insurance on it?

Can you get Smiled club membership for an “assisted” off? I thought you had to do it all yourself?Bad game anyway m8, how do you defend against numpties like that? “Let me through, I’m a stockbroker!”

Ummmm…errrrrrr…

What a bunch of toilet:blink:

I can’t believe the beemer driver didn’t stop. …****

Glad you walked away Gaz:cool:

People…please please please, if you can possibly afford it and your not already, go fully comp on your insurance!

This c*** has just cost me £1300 and thats the minimum to get the bike back on the road as the forks are bent, yokes are twisted and pretty much the whole front end needs replacing. That doesn’t even include replacing the scratched and scuffed fairings :crying:

DUDE…YOU DESRVE A SMILEDCLUB MAMBERSHIP NO.78

smiled:).

bugger thats a few quid mate, looks like ya be shopping on fleabay for parts just glad your ok

No cameras where you went down?

Hmm, some people have no morals.

Hence why I’m happier to pay fully comp for all my vehicles.

Chances are the 2@ doesn’t have insurance and possibly ain’t a full licence holder. Shame you didn’t, or anyone else, didn’t get his reg.

I hope you heal quick, at least its minor, and you get the bike on the road quickly.

Hopefully what goes around comes around and someone will ram that tit off the road and do a runner as well so he knows what its like.

Where’s the bike at the mo?

YEAHHHHH I’m in a club…

(Oh and it was good racing you last week too ;))

It’s gone for an operation at Saint Motoselect General Infirmary in Farnham

Unlucky fella, beware the BMW ! Glad you’re OK, shame about the bike, hope it works out OK

At least its getting TLC!!