garages broken in

or get security lights fitted with a senor. yeah that is always a problem where cctv is present but doesnt work or has poor picture quality always best to get your own for that piece of mind knowing it works and you can disguise it so suspects cant locate it :wink:

No problem, I reckon if it’s close enough to hear, it might save you from camping out :wink: I’ll bet it sounds like a wailing banshee when it goes off in the dead of night. Now all you need is http://www.ebay.com/sch/Stun-Guns-/79850/i.html and I think you’re fully prepared. Apparently you’re supposed to AVOID aiming it at their genitals.

I have got one of these,

Really solidly buit and really loud

http://www.xenasecurity.com/product/motorbikes/alarm/XNSeries/XN15/page1/

Put the bike in a neighbours garage that got broken in to :slight_smile: they wont bust it open a second time any time soon.

to be honest, i had a serious thought about that :smiley:

Feck - that’s not the news anyone needs. Sorry to hear that :angry:

Mind you it’s very doubtful they’ll be back tonight.

Usual scum procedure is to return in about a weeks time to allow everything to settle down and the owners to get out of the “sit in the garage / shed all night with a baseball bat” phase.

The good news is that gives you plenty of time to prepare - personally I’d go for the ground anchor and Almax chain option rather than passive devices like CCTV - I don’t think that puts scum off at all. Maybe an alarm (if you can hear it from where you are) .

Disc locks are good up to a point but they can be carried off by two beefy blokes along with the rest of the bike - I can’t believe they did 7 garages without a Transit waiting somewhere…

By the way - did anything of real value actually get stolen Or was it just tools and broken lawnmowers?

i dont know, thats the point. i need to know for sure if anything has gone and if it was just a bunch of youngsters.

i agree to the point of ‘returning within a week’ but i cant take many chances.

when it happened to Jaime, there wasnt much ‘settling down’ time.

good news they didn’t get it. However chain, ground anchor, alarm, what more can you do. CCTV, police don’t want to know… If the scum bags want it they will get it. stay safe, and don’t sleep in your garage.

Update. Looks like a kids job, some very old lock were broken and other doors were simply not locked.

Got in touch with the cctv keeper, bright young lady she will check the footage later on.

Alarm should be fitted tonight, lock will be purchased asap.

now I need a man with some power tools for some serious drilling over the weekend.

Any takers? :smiley:

Now that’s just asking for trouble…:w00t:

Thank gawd it was just kids …

…they don’t let me play with drills unfortunately…:crazy:

hahahahaha amazing!!! that should be your sig alba!

Your garages are quite theif friendly unfortunately. You really want to get the residents to all pay in and get them gated up proper secure .

Form an orderly queue :smiley:

I know :frowning:

They seem to be more interested in fly tippers than thefts. Retarded.

fly tipping is a very sensitive matter tho! (Naples teaches :hehe:)

So Alba did you have a night in the garage, with Maxey.

Not sure, but it seems she’ll be having a good drilling over the weekend. :w00t:

ooooooohhhhh Matron. :w00t:

LOL, very good humor Kevsta