fxxker stole my car and both bikes

And the house was burgled :frowning:

Thatā€™s really crappy news, hope the theives suffer

thats no good when the break in and take all the keys fxxkers

wickford in essex

Im really sorry to hear!!! what is the world coming to?? :frowning:

Thatā€™s a damn good point :blink: fxxkers is right.

gezzz!!! gutted for you!!!

Hope the fukers get what they deserve and hope you get it all back in one piece!

bummer :frowning:

bloody hell mate thats awful, Im sure Ive seen your swinton bike at one of the shows in the past

Get yourself a dog. Theyā€™re a good deterrent and probably the best alarm system you can have. :smiley:

What the **** is going on in England these days? These scrotes seem to be running amok!

Sorry for your loss mate, be happy they didnā€™t murder you in your sleep.

Move to Germany, you donā€™t even have to chain up your bike 'round here.

see thatā€™s why I sleep with the keys to my car and bike under my pillow and 2 Samurai Swords next to the bedā€¦ and my GF called me insaneā€¦

Keep my eyes pealed for you, Lovely bikes, Will be hard for them to move on I would think.
Total bar stewards! Scary to think some scum was in your house when you was a sleep!

Sorry to hear the bad news.

What gorgeous bikes as well!
Despite the orange :wink:

gutted dude!

However its obviously a stolen to order deal! They knew what you had and how to get it! id ask some questions close to home first if it were me! Id assume it was local guys or a local scum bag who tipped off mates!

Whos been to your house recently?
Would be the first question on my mind!!!

Sorry anyways

set of c...t.s. thatā€™s shocking. iā€™ve heard of porsches/subarus etc getting nicked to order before, but not a haul like that. i hope the b@st@rds get what they deserve and you can get your babies back.

also, hope they didnā€™t take any irreplaceable stuff from inside the house too.

Will keep em peeled just incase.

Sh*t mate sorry to hear what happened. Where aboutā€™s are you located?

Ive got my guys to keep there eyes and ears open, just incase.

Good luck