FV09 BKX (2009 R1) stolen from Lakeside in broad daylight

Once you’re outside and have spent your money they don’t give a shit.

Third almax chain seen grinded through now. Is it actually worth getting an almax chain? h-magic
I think it's just that Almax chains can't be bolt-cropped (unlike something from Oxford for example); not sure anything could stand up to a grinder?
Bunch of fuckers. Good On the guy but would have stayed back and called the police. Then followed them.

Third almax chain seen grinded through now. Is it actually worth getting an almax chain?

Can’t work out how he broke his arm though. Did one of the thugs really hit him that hard?

h-magic
I guess he did it when he landed after being kicked off the bike. Good effort but a bit fool hardy - 5 against 1.
Third almax chain seen grinded through now. Is it actually worth getting an almax chain? h-magic
I think it's just that Almax chains can't be bolt-cropped (unlike something from Oxford for example); not sure anything could stand up to a grinder? cjrp
Regardless of branding fact is chains over 14mm can't be bolt cropped by hand, because hand bolt croppers have a maximum cutting diameter of 1/2" that's 12.7 mm in new money.

That aside a cheap as chips cordless angle grinder can be had for one quarter the price of a pair of 42" croppers, are easier to carry and you don’t need to be a barn door of a Welsh Guardsmen to use them.

Are Xenas going to be harder to grind off? A common theme with these thefts seems to be pushing the bike with a scooter once it’s mobile. Maybe 4 Xenas would slow them down.

The bike owner setup a gofundme for the guy: https://www.gofundme.com/22uak758

Collection is going well

RoyalJordanian has reposted the video too video

I’m glad he’s putting it out there, getting it more coverage.

@Jay - there’s a bug - the video that shows as embedded into the post is actually just a link, I didn’t want to embed it, only link to it. Also, for some reason I see it twice

Thank you. Donation made