Future Video,s

Here here

Fran, keep making films, if it was an LB organised event then obviously credit that fact, (at the beginning only) and stick your forum and name all over it!, you made it, you endorse it!

You make the films, we love em, if they want a more ‘commercial’ video, they make them themselves or pay you for your time?

Don’t knock free publishing, otherwise you’ll have none And that would be a shame!

When’s the next one Fran?

Wig

Well, I’d just like to say that I’ve not been at all happy looking at Captmoto’s video’s …

This is completely due to the vids completely capturing some days and moments that he has made look absolutely amazing and I’ve not been on one of them yet !! I think the vids that I’ve seen have been just great the way they are and for a newbie biker who was unsure about going on any ride outs, he’s made me want to go on one as soon as !! - my humble opinion for the little it’s worth.

Keep them coming mate.

I agree with you all, and we’ll get this sorted on Wednesday and hopefully it’ll be business as normal. I don’t think CaptMoto has done anything wrong per se, we are just trying to sort out the guidelines re usage of ‘Londonbikers.com’ especially where that conflicts with another website etc.

All we need next is an event to video…

I thought that any run organised by a member of LB was organised without the endorsment or sponsership of LB as it could not be run in that way due to public liability insurance, therefore if a member makes a video then surely any mention of LB on the video is a bonus. You can’t have it both ways.

Do I take it then that we are not allowed to post videos on this forum without Lb’s consent?

who,s persie ?..

Calm down boys! Before you take your conclusions you should ask LB’s opinion on the matter!

As you all should know by now we work very hard without stop to keep this site for you guys! We have no problems at all with any video or any ‘production made’ photographic or not. But if you own another site that contains another forum? You should make your videos there! If you make it here you don’t need to advertise anything! It’s not about advertise but not advertise another forum that we do not vouch in our pages. Not desrespecting the other forum but we are not associated to any other forum.

It’s all to do to with our plans for the future and respect for our work! Try to go inside Marks&Spences and advertise John Lewis???

We do not become commercial as I havent see a penny of it? have you? Please respect my work, Jay’s, Tasha’s, Andrew’s, and now Weaver! We build this place for you guys not to be used to advertise another place! The last video Capmoto made was ridiculous in my opinion, we don’t need your advertising, not that way! It was made only to prove a point and a not-understood one.

Capmoto, this subject is closed! Please make your videos as you wish and as much as you wish, you don’t need to advertise LB at all but need less to advertise anyother forums here! That’s all!

I have said before and I will say again! Let’s build LB together! grow bigger and stronger!

It’s not particular with you, it’s only protection of our work. There been many others in the same situation it’s not very respectfull!
If any of you want to do videos and photos, you are welcome. If you want to credit it to yourself, please do so! But if you want to advertise your site or forum without first talk to us? You are doing a wrong step! We have over 60.000 readers a month remember that!

Quality Post Cez…Everybodys happy so in “Andrew Stylee”…

Come on Come on…move along…there is nothing here to see !!!