Frosty Tuesday Roll Call....

Morning LB Family… Looks a bit taters out there!  Onwards and upwards… I can look forward to finishing off spec’ing the new bike later today and get it ordered this week !

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Bespectacled Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
Jax the unphotographable
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade aka Chumbasamba
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion 
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless… Zorro appears

brrrrr… phone was telling me -3 this morning; was a nice cruise in, if a little cold. 

Fresh this morning. Put heated grips on 40%…  then turned them off again (10 minutes from my work and 20 minutes after turning them on!!).  

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON

Another frosty white coat as far as the eye can see. I must be going all soft southerner, glad I’m in the van this week.

Morning all. Off for a nice cold ride to Reading now.

Morning all. 

Sure was cold! and plenty of lemmings even at 6:30 in the morning today!!

Morning. My poor wee fingers were numb even in the car. If it carries on like this for much longer, the heated gloves might get used!

-4 here.
Brrrrrrrrrr!

Morning, no need for me to get up early for a week and it’s Mrs.B’s 50th birthday so out for afternoon tea later

Good morning.  It’s 9:12am here, and there’s still frost on the roofs.  The toy is staying in the garage until March.

Why do my heated gloves choose this week to go on the blink?! One had an intermittent fault, but since I thought the gloves only had a 2 year warranty, I’d figured I’d make do until the spring. But speaking to Gerbing’s at the show, seems all of the electrical/heated gubbins (controller and cables/heating elements inside gloves) have a lifetime warranty - nice one!  But, now my left glove doesn’t work at all, and I’m faced with the choice of riding with one hot hand and one numb hand; or send them back and deal with two numb hands for the freezing week forecast…  Ahh, first world problems…

Guess I could I could pinch Mary’s bike, that’s got heated grips, but that’s lowered so much it now rides like a mini moto!

I’m leaving the bike at home until it gets above 5c… had enough!

Man up you pussies
0 degrees at 70mph = -11

Morning all, I washed the bike yesterday evening and woke up to an ice cube… riding on a frozen seat was not that nice! XD

Morning all! I took the heated insoles out of my boots last night. Mildly regretted that this morning.

@Big Red S, which make insoles have you got, I suffer with cold feet and want to get some

Mmmmm, bike battery and car battery both dead. The gods were not smiling on me today.

These are Keis, which I only picked because I’ve already got their glove liners. They’re £60 for the insoles, £20 for the controller (though you can save £20ish on that if you shop around and are in no rush) and you really do want the controller - unfettered they’re uncomfortably warm.

Morning, fingers just about dropped off this morning! 

Morning! What’s going on in this city… Another person was attacked to take their 2wheeled vehicle. This time with a hammer and a knife, but luckily police caught the thugs

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg