From Weybridge and beyond!

Yep, cornerman.

Jewell - ok mate, be good if you can make it :slight_smile:

ooo i live near weybridge!

feb 20th is way off for me though, how about tomorrow? :stuck_out_tongue:

Im down Surrey way so I would be keen but call me when there is a big bright ball in the sky…

have you looked out the window lately? :stuck_out_tongue:

looks sunny spells tomorrow.

im out on bike tomorrow, its my only free day.

:smiley:

Well i’ve got to go to Farnham Honda to pick up my blade in the morning but i’ll def be up for a little ride around the area.

I’ll be there around 11 if anyone fancies it :slight_smile:

I’m meeting someone at 10am if you fancied it, never met the bloke before but he did 15 years undercover surveillance in the Met on a bike so interested in meeting the fella.

Come along or meet us at the Box??

I would do mate, but I have to be in Farnham at 11… I’ll pm u my number as I can come back up after collection :slight_smile:

Well, I gotta be back by 2pm that day so game for a quick blat/tea/hookers then home.

Looking on with interest, have you a map of the route?

It will be something like the route below…

I did most of the southern section on Saturday and it was frickin awesome. I even got flies on my visor which hasnt happened since september - bring on the spring!

I went from Farnham all the way round to Box Hill and back again. Its about 130 miles for the whole route so not too long. There are a few sections of double white lines and they are there for a reason so if we get stuck behind traffic - just be patient as you can easily get caught out (from saturdays experience!)

The only bit im not clear of just yet is from Basingstoke back to Weybridge or indeed the Ace - but i will confirm that later this week.

PLEASE BE THERE MR SUNSHINE!! :D:D:D

Attachments

I would join you but seeing as your going for a pootle i will decline:P

Those are some good roads but be careful of the Alton to Basingstoke road it can catch you out if your not careful.

THanks for ringing me at work whilst it was sunny, I went out Sunday with that met copper, I nearly drowned.:smiley:

Linky?
I’m in Reading not London at the moment so may well come along but split at basingstoke-ish and head back north.

pothole. noted.

think i met you the other day at the ace? either way im up for this…see ya sunday

Nice one buddy, good to meet you!

Lets hope the weather holds!

have we got a defo meet place and time?

:wink:

ta!