... from Wembley area

Good day everyone!! :hehe:

So i’ve been reading this forum for couple of months and noticed, that it is the most active one in all London (at least), so I think it is time for me to try and join in your nice and fun company!! :smooooth:

A bit about me :alien: - I’m 26, live in Wembley area, from time to time pop in to Ace Cafe for a cup of tea or so… I love riding, although started only 2.5 years ago. I will definately be interested in various ride- outs and meetings.

So if You see a green Street Triple riding around with a guy in orange leather jacket- just wave, blink or beep!!! :w00t:

Welcome mate.

You’re not in the fashion design business are you?

welcome

Welcome!

Welcome- I’ve seen you out and about on your bike.

Welcome to LB - pretty sure I’ve seen you too :slight_smile:

Come to Newbie Night at the Ace on Monday the 7th of July…

Hi & welcome!

Nice bike.

R

Hi & welcome, neighbour :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum mate!!!

OK, apparently I am not as invisible as I thought i was :w00t: According to my working schedule 7th is a day off so far, so I will do my best to get there and get to know everyone :wink:

Ok, so, I am definately visible as a sun in Egypt’s sky! Most interesting and a bit shocking thing happened yesterday- while standing and enjoying the rain, Mrs. Jet came to me and said HI :smiley: I would like to appologise for my lack of speech- I was just too much surprised and honestly couldn’t believe what was happening :pinch:

Looking forward for rideouts and meetings even more! :w00t:

Welcome to the mad house

We trust there was no inappropriate behaviour

edit: Whoops, apologises Mrs J misread that as Mr J :wink:

No Mrs J was gentle with him. Saw this bloke standing in the rain, just said hello and flashed her tits. She was after kangaroo steaks from Lidl.

Missed that one in the BSL handbook :ermm:

:smiley: Yeah, great greeting to the forum, I would say! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: