Friday roll call

Glorious and sunny Friday morning, get out there and play with your toys! (the ones working on petrol…with two wheels…)

Abzero
Aceman 
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy 
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous
SilveR6 - passed Fords Mod 1
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
SzymonT
cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang
Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless… Zorro signs

Morning - yay for the weekend. This week has been a little tiring.

Good morning you beautiful people!

Goooood morning guys.  Yes, it’s a terrific day out there.  I’m going for a ride to return IanWilliamson’s chain tool.  Thank you Ian.

Morning all

Morning :slight_smile:

Morning. The downside of biking into the office today is that I’m now staring out of the window with a huge longing to be outside.

gorgeous day out there! 

Wish I was on my bike. Instead I am sitting in the garden, knee with compression thing on in a elevated position, mug of tea and listening to the drone of the red bull air race practice overhead.

I’m just aching today. All over…

Evening all! Been browsing the Aprilia site. Tuono V4 or RSV4? Decisions, decisions.

Best one is the v twin

Erm… if you were riding a red and white bike on Martin Way this eve… and proper stared out an r3… 1) sorry if I cut you up at the lights, 2) there was a woman in the middle of the road and didn’t want us to fly past if the cars behind didn’t realise she was there, and 3) sure, would love to go for a ride some time.
:sweat_smile:

Evening all,  looking forward to the summer heat wave that’s arriving next week!!

Is it just me? I end up with a sweaty strip down my back after ride home on a nice warm evening like this.

Yes. Most of us don’t manage just a ‘strip’… full on sweaty entire torso, arms and hands us for the normal person… :slight_smile:

Stone the crows! Girls sweat!?!

BanTip#1: leave jacket unzipped

oh dear

Twas hot - but didn’t sweat to much. :) 

And here you have LB, the place on the net where general discussion about sweating isn’t even blinked at! Haha!