Friday roll call

Hooray, it’s the weekend. What are you lot up to?

I’m going to clean the toy.

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)(Rarely attends his own rideouts:-)
me_groovy the saga continues
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox 2015 Poohsticks Champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless…
Zorro signs

Good morning!
:slight_smile:

Morning all, blue skies, and dry. :slight_smile:

Morning, a bit chilly but off to my warm bed, g’night.

Morning - this weekend i will mostly be fitting heated grips, and adjusting my clutch leaver.

Howdy all :slight_smile:

Morning LB family… Happy Friday and have a fab weekend !!

Another busy bike mech weekend planned. Gonna sort out that seized shock bolt once and for all; got some Wurth Rost Off Ice freezy spray and if that doesn’t sort it, I’ll be drilling it out. Also hoping to swap new tank on my Fazer for an ebay find that doesn’t have the artistic gouges down one side… Might also balance carbs whilst tank is off, as not been done in couple of years. All weather dependant of course…

I’ll be on my way to Thailand in a few hours…woop woop!

Hi - new to forum, and i must ask: What’s the purpose of these daily roll calls?

Morning one and all!

@CBR500R the main purpose is to start the day at work procrastinating a bit, while we are nice to each other. Welcome to the forum

Good morning all, last day at my current job! Over the weekend I shall be mainly celebrating! :smiley:

Morning all. Quiet ride in (other than a nice Blue Flame exhaust GSXR750 blipping his throttle and then stalling as the light change green… oooh lovely!)

Enjoy your holiday WildBoy, have fun! :slight_smile:
Congratulations Stevie78, have you got another job lined up?
Arfa, it’s nothing a little C-4 can’t sort out… moo ha ha ha! :wink:

Best of luck Arfa, sounds like you could do with it snowing and leaving the bike outside!

Morning all! Friday the 13th so should be a good day.

Not so good for me as it’s the last time this year I’m commuting on my bike :frowning: Heron Tower aren’t extending my parking lease so I’ll have to use trains for the next 6 weeks! In an S&M way I’m actually looking forward to it. Won’t have to look at all the obnoxious scooter rides overtaking, undertaking and squeezing into gaps 20cm away from me. Plus, it’s 20 minutes door to door so not too bad.

Hooray!!! It’s Friday again! Awake since 4.30am, but will be heading home in couple hours. Fallout 4 and pica are waiting :smiley:

Thanks mole! :slight_smile:
Having a week of catching up (with people and chores) next week, then a holiday at my dad’s. Hopefully by then I will have a confirmation of a new job, otherwise I’ll be temping…

-17 this morning on my cycle game, been doing it for a few of weeks now and only 1 positive day and that was just 1 point. smh