Friday nite meet

A all round good place Poppin’s on the Upper Richmond Road good food good parking starts about 7-30pm a good place to start the nite or end it all the staff are bike freindly bods so come on down or up depen’s on where ya are

The place is now back open this Friday hope to see some bods there

Oh yes it is residental so hold the noise down with the bike rev’in plus ya don’t need to do it as the world and his blind dog can see ya

popped down there last week with snap and a few others not a bad cup of tea…

I would have loved to have mett up there Mike…aint seen ya for ages and can do with getting out…alas I got to get back in here later after having a break and do some more building work…I,ll definately make sure Im at the ace for a tea and a chin wag next time your there…have a good one mate.

Hi guys, whereabout’s on the upper richmond road? I’m the Richmond end.

For anyone that can make RICH mound I’m Ace’ing it for 7, meeting up with Keti

I’d love to but my bike is tucked up at home and I have my drinking googles with me…

Have fun!

snap…

Drinking googles ?

I reckon you’ve started early and got your drinking fingers too !

Oi Flats! The police have got enough to deal with at the moment without you adding to the chaos…

Stick to the lemonade…

its ok im going to upset bedfordshire police… the met can rest up… im pacing myself wanna be home early to get to the Barge

Nice one! Nothing happens in Beds so they could do with a bit of excitement…

Don’t forget when they tell you to go home reply by asking why aren’t they aren’t out catching real criminals…

Its a Bedfordshire custom and shows you respect the law and their office…