Friday Night Kicked ASS!

Was cool to meet some of you guys, and was AWESOME on the ride out…

Ace, Chelsea and Soho, just like it said on the tin.

I am buzzing to much to sleep. Might do another lap of London…

You have to join us more often then…

But it was cool, you’re right…

If you can’t sleep Terry and ChrisDee are going tonight to check out some roundabouts in Heathrow…

Hope to see you on sunday. We’re going to Brands Hatch.

Aye, cheers lads. Nice to meet you all.

PS Any biker chicks in LB?

Felt a bit like a Gullivers Travel Tourguide but worth it. Nice meeting you guys

Yea nice to meet a few more of you guys, and good to see everyone else again. Sorry I didn’t stay for long lads, but I can’t having a good time with the girl moaning at me constantly… lol. Hopefully I’ll stay for the long run next time!

Got any more ride outs planned Terry or Andrew??

-Hennessy

I swung by C-Bridge but the traffic was mental !!!..

LOL

More like a naughty school boys nightout from Lilliput High!!

Not with you, you big girls blouse. Fancy running off to placate your lass.

Missed some sights in soho, I can tell you. Inc Terry ogling a man-girl!! Ask Chris, no lie mate.

LOLOLOLOL

Yup I was there and saw it all, the whole shamefull episode, Terry eyeing up a bloke, ok so she had long hair and breasts, but she also had a moustache!!!

Wonder if his girlfriend knows about this sort of thing???

"Not with you, you big girls blouse. Fancy running off to placate your lass.
Missed some sights in soho, I can tell you. Inc Terry ogling a man-girl!! Ask Chris, no lie mate.
LOLOLOLOL
"

LOL, fine then! nah it was just one of those nites and I couldnt b bothered to start arguements

ooo, go on Terry my son, get in there!

PS my Yoshi can sounds the nuts!!!

-Hennessy

Lol thanks for that we didn’t have a clue where we were going as it was our first night down to CB and Soho, thanks for showing us the way .

It was really cool to meet everyone and I had a really good time was a little more hairyer then I though it would have been all racing off from the lights lol.

But looking forward to the next meet up.

Those ride out you mentioned last night GreatScott should be good and hopefully we can get one in before the winter kicks in lol.

Yeah cheers guys.

That ride out to heathrow was brilliant cheers Chris I didn’t get hoem till 3.30am!

hennesy ( sorry if spelling is wrong) mate plenty more ride outs planned keep your eyes peeled. I am down teh ace late for the next few fridays so maybe a few of us could head to heathrow.

Lady boy I know scary

LOL I thought you guys were off to Heathrow tonight, been pestering Chris to let me come too!

Doh!

That will be Stockley Park then???

Take a blast over the other side of the airport and you will find a nice left handing which is also good for getting the knee down.

Thanks for a greet evening you all it was a lot of fun putting names to faces cheers

Yea no problem mate, always up for a blast so just give me a call or send me a txt on 07908210113… Im a ladies man, what can I say? lol

-Hennessy

Hey guys, I’m sorry we didn’t get to be a part of this, Foxy and I were at the Ace from about 9.30pm but it all went titsup after then and we hung around to help our friends out in any way we could. Glad you had a good night, hope to see you all next time!

understandably Jay, obviously we all would have given a hand if we could have! Cya next time mate

-Hennessy