Friday Fight Night

As its Friday and its boring on here normally can we not just have a big online bust up where everyone just takes the micky out of each other and post piss taking photos up? I like to get a little rowdy myself as sum on here may know already :stuck_out_tongue: Question…Two Fingers…Down it down it down it down it…Down in one you Zulu Warrior…

So come on you mugs lets be avin you!!

Whos getting Lemon then?

And your major malfunction is what NUMBNUTS !!!

Shut up the lot of yers!
Ol’ buggers!

:wink:

You can be quiet!

I bet this is your two-wheeled wet dream! -

Bloody scoota fiddla! hehe

Still pass you:w00t::w00t:

was that it then:P

I ended up goning out getting on the sauce. Only just got back aswell. Was a mental night. Next time people next time!!

Sorry mate., I ended up taking 6 birds back home with me. Watched them all strumming themselves off in front of me then they all set upon me like a pack of wolfs…

[quote]
Moto-king (16/04/2011)

Sorry mate., I ended up taking 6 birds back home with me. Watched them all strumming themselves off in front of me then they all set upon me like a pack of wolfs…[/quote]

Ok, apart from massively calling Bullsh1t! (unles you can prove otherise with photographs/video) I’d l’ike to challenge anybody here to a real life (as in REAL LIFE on the spot drinking) challenge of Last man/Woman Standing.

The place and time will be confirmed in the next two weeks, as will be on the grounds of the challenger (ie… ME) :smiley:

It will somewhere in central london, amd will be open to spectators. The winner takes a “Round the World Hitch-Hiking Trip for two!*”

*Subject to your ability to hitch-hike!

See you at the start line! :smiley: