friday 20th ace then frith.....?

Hi all,i hope to get down to the ace friday, iam getting new tyres fitted at 5.15pm so should be there around 7ish

Nice one mate… hope all’s well and see ya there!

Rich

I’ll be out to play, but have an errand to run beforehand, so might not make the Ace Frith it is!

ill be there.me and me bitch ,terry moto…be good to see ya ,hope ya keeping well

brendan

Nope, I’ll be in La Belle Français (sorry if that is written wrongly Frederick).

Have fun without me xx

I will be there, but cant do Frith as my misses has to be up early as shes got her sisters hen weekend, so i have to take her to Waterloo station for 7am.

I cant wait to see my Westie as its been nearly 7 days without seeing him.

I’ll see you guys tomorrow… I’ll be standing with a pint in my hand and watchin and learnin and who knows…maybe one day…yeah, right. I’ll keep both wheels firmly on the ground.

I shall be there!

CANT WAIT TO SEE MY BELOVED JOHNP, OOH WE HAVENT CLAPPED EYES ON EACH OTHER FOR NEARLY A WEEK!

I`ve been pineing for you all week.

It might be written wrongly but I think making his name sound Germanic will be an even greater insult to him…

bloody tyres did not get fitted so iam a no show,next week maybe…!

alright jp

What do you mean Tugchunk, i was there last night.

Another good night massive turnout, even Johnp turned up without an excuse And cheers for the kebab Ben

Bloody hell Terry, i only missed 2 fridays at the Ace, you make as if i haven`t been there for months.

I suppose going about 3 times all winter doe’s make you a regular

I`m there most weeks but not always on a Friday.

Sshhhh is that your dad i hear calling you in.