Free Track Day - As Long As Your Bike Has Metzeler Tyres

cough how did that get in there?

Had a great day today, loads of fun on track with Paul and Kev, and with Si in the garage. Also fun having a 600RR lowside infront of me round clearways…

It was only 3 sessions and with red flags not a whole one, but the weather played ball, and was all for free so not complaining :slight_smile:

Will post up the pic some a rider asking me for advice on lines round the circuit when I connect my phone up…

LB has its own resident pole dancers :smiley:

I was there too, running my sheddy firestorm and my Pan European

Just wish I’d left road pressures on the pan as it was squirming like a good un…

Left forkseal on the firestorm had popped as well. I would have been cheesed off if I’d paid for the day given the VTR was handling like a bag of crap on the front end. But well worth it just to take the Pan round for a giggle and just to see if I could get my knee down on it, and I did at Druids and clearways :slight_smile: . Came in on that session after the red & cream bike went down at Paddock because of the pulling a sock through custard handling thanks to my ill advised pressure drop.

My mate on the other firestorm who binned on the last green band session is ok, apart from a couple of finger grazes where his gloves went through.

All round a cracking day, and the right price :cool:

Hehe that pan was amazing to see going round clearways!! Glad your mate is OK from the firestorm :slight_smile:

I cannot tell you how much I was laughing in my lid taking it round… Pans really are a mucho maligned bike, I’ve had it a year and done nigh on 18,000 miles on it - it’s been to France, Spain, Andorra, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belguim, and also 2 up round the Nordschleife… and now round Brands :w00t:

And… I thought I’d never buy one before my 90th birthday… :blush:

His bike however, is a slightly different story!! Means I’ll have some competition for the firestorm bits I’ll want off ebay now - boo!!

glad you all had fun!

TDJ! you seen this!! i wanna see your pan do the indy now!!:smiley:

suzukisi!! Oh my god, what a **** that rider was! Bad pass! He didn’t even make the corner, so what was the point? And he didn’t apologise! It reaks of trackday-hero stuff.

The Suzuki rider clearly raises his hand to apologise. :slight_smile:

Yeah, he definitely apologised and was even looking back to check on you. Seems he realised his error :w00t:

Photo’s are up on the photographers website, think they are a touch expensive myself

http://nakphotography.morephotos.com/mp_client/pictures_welcome.asp?categories=yes&keywords2=no&eventid=14792

Just a tad… he wants £35 for a single jpeg… printouts on the day were cheaper though

Yeah… just annoyed that I only saw one half decent one on the day on their screen, then go on the site and there are at least 3 I’d have - could have had them for £30 on the day… but now it’d be £50!! Still, t was a “free” day so I’ll have a think on whether I get any or not. Might ring them up and haggle :w00t:

I think it was a bit close but its just one of those things i guess, and he really did make an effort to appoligise i think he may of either been black flagged or scared him self as he pulled into pit lane on the way back no harm done and all good fun

yeah, was definitely a close one!! I would have had the right arse if he hadn’t apologised though.

Yeah I did not see many pics of me on the day but a fair few on the website…maybe I was distracted by a lady in blue…:wink: