FREE Off Road Experience Event

http://www.rideoffroad.co.uk/

Members of the UK Motorcycle Industry Association have teamed up to offer 100 lucky people the opportunity to experience the exhilaration and fun of off-road motorcycling. The Motorcycle Off-Road Experience will take place on 15th September 2012 at Adstone in Northampton.

Thousands of people up and down the UK are involved in off-road motorcycling and now it’s your chance to have a go - completely FREE of charge!

What will the lucky 100 riders get?:

The chance to experience the thrill of off-road ridingInstruction from the UK’s top trainers - including a THREE time World Champion!A chance to see how it’s really done with a special "Pro Demonstration"An opportunity to learn more about the sport and how you can get involvedInsight into why people who take part are so passionate about their sportRemember all this is completely free of charge!*

There are just 100 places up for grabs and on-line registration opens at 9am on 13th August 2012 - be sure to register quickly as it’s first come first served! What’s more, everyone registering will be entered into a free prize draw to win a fabulous off-road experience in the sunny climate of Spain, courtesy of Trailblazers. Click here for the details.

• Please note: a deposit of £25 per person will be taken at time of booking. This will be refunded in full to your credit or debit card following your attendance at the event. Your deposit will be donated to the Riders for Health charity if you fail to attend. Lunch, refreshments and travel expenses are not included.

I’m in this :smiley:

Me too :slight_smile: morning or arvo Afro?

None unfortunately because I didn’t get through to 'em :frowning:

You have a good one though. Enjoy :smiley: