Freakin' Friday Roll Call

Morning my lovelies,

Nice and sunny out there… just in time for an overcast weekend. Have fun and take it easy. And if it’s easy, take it home :smiley:

Abzero
Aceman 
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy 
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous
SilveR6 - passed Fords Mod 1
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
SzymonT 
cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang
Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs in!

Morning all - got a bit angry at a three wheeler today, who thought it was a great idea to undertake whilst I’m doing a 90deg turn to the left - What’s up with scooterists which do that; I’ve seen it a number of times; both on the inside and the out. Just hang back for a freaking second until we’re on the straight then go ffs. Enjoy the day all.

Morning LB Family

Morning all, hope you’ve all called in sick and see you for the rideout :smiley:

Morning all, hope you've all called in sick and see you for the rideout :-D nivag
Go away. No one likes you today.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Good morning guys.  Would like to go for a ride, but can’t think where.  I’ll consider my options during my crunchy nut corn flakes.

Sugar kills.

Good morning summer lovers. Is this the longest nicest summer ever?

Morning :slight_smile:
It’s f-f-f-FRIDAAAAAY!!

Afternoon all :slight_smile:

Good afternoon. Long weekend coming up for me☺️

Morning all…

I’m considering moving out of central London seeking a bit more of a cleaner and peaceful environment, however I do like to be able to cycle to work in 20 min and all the social aspects of living within zone 2. I know there is trade off… but… Is it worth it considering that I do not plan to buy a house in the UK, nor having a family in the foreseeable future? What would you do?

Another thing that I don’t like, is that I can’t own a nice new bike because of where I live, the insurance is ridiculous and it wouldn’t last 2 weeks on the street, neither I want to be constantly paranoid.

afternoon all

Where’s work?

Where’s work?

Curtis
Old Street 

I’d be inclined to move somewhere like Cuffley and get the train in to work. that’s like 35 mins and you’re boarding far enough away there’ll be a seat. 

Afternoon all - Ace cafe for lunch it is :slight_smile: (And a bit of work thrown in too!)

Good afternoon.  Off shortly to pick up my bike now it has one of those fancy MOTs that all the kids have these days.

It is slow and painful and I would not have ridden it anyway, but I missed the lovely little thing being gone the last few days.

Or even Hertford, gets to old street in 45 minutes, there’s quite a few bars, restaurants and lots of great outdoor places. I live round there and for what you’re probably paying for a flat you’ll get a small house and maybe even a garage

Morning all... I'm considering moving out of central London seeking a bit more of a cleaner and peaceful environment, however I do like to be able to cycle to work in 20 min and all the social aspects of living within zone 2. I know there is trade off... but... Is it worth it considering that I do not plan to buy a house in the UK, nor having a family in the foreseeable future? What would you do? Another thing that I don't like, is that I can't own a nice new bike because of where I live, the insurance is ridiculous and it wouldn't last 2 weeks on the street, neither I want to be constantly paranoid.   WildBoy

I'm in Enfield.  I can get into the City or West End in 30 mins on train & tubes.  It's also very near J25 of the M25, so within 10 minutes of riding, I'm into Herts too.