France Rideout - Advice On Bookings etc etc

Hi guys,

with reference to this thread : http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=52&MessageID=65105&TopicPage=5&Edit=1

Just thought I’d post here as this is where most of us start our reading

Train Booking Tip
Please note the post says 8am out - 8pm back. If you try and book the 8am train or the 8pm return you will not get anything as they seem booked. However clikc to book the 6am / 6pm trains and it will give you the options to book the 7:58am and the 7:58pm trains.

Breakdown Insurance
For £12.99 they are offering ( bikes under 15 years old ) , breakdown and medical insurance. The breakdown is with the AA and English & French numbers are given. Also the £12,99 was a flat fee for 1 or two passengers.

Insurance
You no longer need a green card to take your bike with you, but you will need to make sure you have EU cover on your insurance. I just called Bennett’s and found out I have 60 days included per year in my policy anyway BONUS !!! ( not bad for £104 J ) . Just remember to take your documents with you…

Anyone else got some advice ?

I just checked my booking and it let me book an 08:44 departure and a 21:33 rtn.

but you do have to check in about 30 min before your train time.

we need a list of whose going and what time they have booked .im 0828 out 21.33 return there time

watch out for suicidal cones

Do you know Stu then?

one and the same

Top fella! Why didn’y I see you join up here?

Hope to see you on Sunday then

How many so far then people ???