France Ride - August 26th

yes

I only had to wait for a call to see if I’d be working, sorry I couldn’t give an answer straight away. But I’m def going now

WOOHOO!!! Bring it on

CONFIRMED BOOKINGS

1. Barro

2. Charlie

3. Ginger

4. Sean / Lady P

5. Flatster

6. zephyr steve + 1

7. chilledandsorted

8. thanutz

9. Cez

10. Littlemissroadrage

Going to join you lot just for the first days’ riding in France…can’t do the whole staying over thing because of plans already made…but should be a laugh anyway

If anyone only wants to do the one days’ riding then back to blighty let me know and we’ll arrange something.

Cheers,

Paul

So wahts the deal with accom as i havent booked that yet…are we not botherign to share etc…

stuck a leave pass in yesterday! but no idea wether i’ll get it cleared!!

I’d be interested in coming for the day. I’ll catch up with you sometimes over the next few weeks?

Cool, I should be at Cubana tomorrow, look at for the lid…then ask Charlie who I am (he’s got the same one as me )

Ahhhhh, I’ll try and make it but Wednesdays are really bad for me. If it is really, really hot, I’ll be there, but otherwise do you go to the Ace on Fridays???

I think I know what Charlie looks like, but his lid???

all booked up train and the hotel

so put my name down with a + 1 as my good mate is coming as well

cant wait!!!

CONFIRMED BOOKINGS

1. Barro

2. Charlie

3. Ginger

4. Sean / Lady P

5. Flatster

6. zephyr steve + 1

7. chilledandsorted

8. thanutz

9. Cez

10. Littlemissroadrage

11. Danno + 1

I would like to join you guys as well but I’m on a bit of on a budget for some reasons… So is there anyone who would like to share a room with a guy who snores, drinks and smokes, I dont give a fuck if you do the same as I’m sleeping when you snore… Please PM me if anyone wants to share as I dont think I can do it without sharing…

charly if u dont mind sharing with another man i dont mind, i havent booked my hotel yet. We met briefly once at box hill if ure dont know who i am (check thee profile pic of me there).

Ill be out alot more once im back in london next week

sorry, just seen this, had to work this week (what a drag). I hope this comes through, am technically challenged. Otherwise, I was on the girls ride out and you can find me there. In this picture I am the one who looks like she’s got a headache. http://londonbikers.com/galleries/image.aspx?g=b7ce6686-76ce-4e72-ba22-312632670474&i=0a795b69-96c3-44f6-bd31-97b4ad24ab7f

I know what you look like now, so there’s no excape.

nice its gonna be a blast

Pm’d u mate

CONFIRMED BOOKINGS

1. Barro

2. Charlie

3. Ginger

4. Sean / Lady P

5. Flatster

6. zephyr steve + 1

7. chilledandsorted

8. thanutz

9. Cez

10. Littlemissroadrage

11. Danno + 1

Gonna book now pm me ure email so i can forward u on the booking info

CONFIRMED BOOKINGS

1. Barro

2. Charlie

3. Ginger

4. Sean / Lady P

5. Flatster

6. zephyr steve + 1

7. chilledandsorted

8. thanutz

9. Cez

10. Littlemissroadrage

11. Danno + 1

am i being a mong on this euro-tunnel site? is it £69 quid each way? even though i’m on a bike?

If ya wernt so wonky then you would have booked it sooner and got it cheaper but thats the going rate for euro tunnel mate and its by far the easiest and quickest and the plus is that your in the carriage with your bike and belongings and they give preferential treatment to the bikes by having them in the rear of the train to prevent cars rolling on when the cagers are to stupid to put there handbrakes on. !!

So am I adding you to the list ?