France Ride - August 26th

Hey Barro and all,

Right Im really really up for this, i just checked on the website and there are still places available for the 26th on eurotunnel.

Questions:

1. Am i actually allowed to ride abroad??? Im 21,will be 22 by then and have been riding for more than 3 years. Is that ok???

2. Can u clarify with the sleeping arrangements??? are we sharing/booking individually??

Let me know and i should be able to book later today

I haven’t confirmed yet

Had a call about another job that could be on them dates so can’t confirm yet.

Will try to book later if its not them dates and if spaces have gone then its my tough s**t and i’ll just go on a different train over and take a tent

1. Barro

2. Charlie

3. Ginger

4. Sean / Lady P

5. Flatster

CONFIRMED BOOKINGS

1. Barro

2. Charlie

3. Ginger

4. Sean / Lady P

5. Flatster

6. zephyr steve + 1

Yes you are all ok and if you want to share try pm,ing someone in the list or just book a room as they are all the same price no matter what you do.

welcome aboard !!

or you could have my bed and ill have the floor

Right!!!

Im booked in for the eurotunnel…will leave the accom booking for after this weekend, so if any1 else decides to come/wants to share PM me.

Ive stayed in a forumla one b4 it will be a double bed and then a single bunk bed on top of it i reckon.

Looking forward to it peeps!!!

that sounds an odd set up a double bed then a single bed bunk bed above it

am speaking to a mate tonite about this trip then hopefully should be booking up over this weekend.

No chance I will be going now folks and NOT because I’m working.

Hope you have a safe and fun trip

See ya

we will …we,ll have a great time…shame u got something to do as u would have been loving it like us…never mind …seeya later…much later !.after france eh !!!..

Have booked the train, is the hotel in st omer?

FORMULE 1 Arques Saint Omer

thats the one

cool, thanks - all booked

CONFIRMED BOOKINGS

1. Barro

2. Charlie

3. Ginger

4. Sean / Lady P

5. Flatster

6. zephyr steve + 1

7. chilledandsorted

8. thanutz

sorry you cant make LMMR it but you would have had a nice relaxing time over there, there wouldnt have been no drivers in cages to have a shout at

but you would have probably found something or someone to shout at

see you at cubana

I am mate, its sorted

LMRR so u now coming after all

I’m going! I’m going! Will book everythin on sunday when I’m sobber enough, lol

remember to book the right times lol

I dearly hope so…