France Ban Burkka on Monday

no more of this then…

smiled.

So after Monday you’ll know which ones are the real ninjas

Surely real ninjas will never reveal themselves! Apart from them four dodgy turtles! They where just after money from the films!:slight_smile:

:smiley: dunno I was in luton a few weeks ago there were shit loads in town, Ninjas not turtles

loadsa Ninjas about but…

the law states in section 5 paraghraph 2 sentence 5 that Ninjas who walk around without face covering shall be whiped with a car ariel on the inner thigh while eating a bargin bucket…

wonder if anyone will give up the job?

smiled.

Maybe they will just go Muslim?

That’s cos the turtles are living it large in Hollywood! Probably! As for the ninjas in Luton! I’ve seen em! There not very good ninjas! They were all using the footpaths! Real ninjas use the roof tops!

When I saw them they must of just dropped down on zip wires, something must of been kicking off in a Halal butchers there was about seven in there…

[quote]
adam h (07/04/2011)

That’s cos they’re living it large in Hollywood! Probably! As for the ninjas in Luton! I’ve seen em! There not very good ninjas! They were all using the footpaths! Real ninjas use the roof tops![/quote

Ive seen this…IVE SEEN THIS!!!..saw a ninja the other day eating a mcflurry…he then climed up a drainpipe and sat ontop of Next for awhile…i reckon he was on a job ya know…;).

smiled.

isnt that that film with jack black were he finds fat birds attractive?

smiled.

What kind of mcflurry?

[quote]
smiled (07/04/2011)

Maybe he was waiting on a little black number being delivered to his local store?!

That was shallow halal?

Maybe the butchers knife was broke and they popped in to chop some shit up for him!

Bacon…

you swine!!!

smiled.

top picture…second from the left…green shoe…if that aint leonardo i’ll drink my own piss!!!

smiled.

The little bugger!! Snuck out without his pals!

Anyways, why don’t France want ninjas on Mondays?

Hahaaaa well I can’t see his face but that could be splinter with the camera, tail could be hidden in his PJs?

Everyone knows ninjas stink, well the ones I’ve seen do…

ninjas stink but the ones you’ve SEEN do?

smiled.