Forum newbie

Welcome Laura. Znieh ymaerc tao egdirrop? Never heard of it! :grin:

Lol, quality. Well done :slight_smile:

Ohhhh…very tasty…are those honey oats or just standard oats?

Creamy oats apparently KTMJames, although it does contain 12 key vitamins & minerals!

12…wow! that one impressive oat you got there.

Better late than never so WELCOME from me too! Nice pair of, umm, wheels!

A lot of noise from the crowd but it vanishes after you ride out (well, assuming you don’t do something tooo memorable on the ride) 

Read the Rideout sub-forum; show up for one; and you’re on your way. At least, that’s what worked for me…

No doubt the crowd will suggest which one to join. If you’re confident, go for Jetstream or Rusty. Or I hear the Finchingfield run is pretty quick, but follows the same route every time so advantage to those who do it regularly

cheers

A lot of noise from the crowd but it vanishes after you ride out (well, assuming you don't do something tooo memorable on the ride) 

Read the Rideout sub-forum; show up for one; and you’re on your way. At least, that’s what worked for me…

No doubt the crowd will suggest which one to join. If you’re confident, go for Jetstream or Rusty. Or I hear the Finchingfield run is pretty quick, but follows the same route every time so advantage to those who do it regularly

cheers

Sports
I'll check them out Sport, thanks.  I've done the Finchingfield run a fair bit with friends but never in a bigger group - nice roads indeed!