Forum leader board this month far

Football hooligans are all nobbers, why cant they channel there energy into something constructive rather than battering each other and wasting our tax money.

Also Millwall fans, nice one, an old colleague did 2 years undercover in Millwall firm, even smashed a copper over the head to prove his worth…They should all sign up to the paras.

Been there done that it’s a right laugh and safeish if your White (no I’m not racist they are) had lots of grief on the away arsenal games and watched afew millwall games in the pub when they were against Leeds.

There’s a big difference between a fan and a hooligan. I am a Millwall fan because I was born in Lewisham and it is my local team, but I’ve never been involved in any kind of hooliganism. :slight_smile:

This brings back some memories from when many of you was just a twinkle in ya dads eye:)

late 60s early 70s:w00t: shit am i really this old:) Wolverhampton Wanderers ‘Subway Army’ of which I was a member. we had links with the original Millwall firm, on many occasion we would joined forces and go for a rumble;) but the day the two teams met , worst enemies:w00t::w00t:

but back then no one would be tooled up, it was good old fistie cuffs:)

Mates of mine have told me of the days at the Den when Pompey played Millwall, bricks and bottles being thrown over the back of the away end by Millwall fans trying to get at the Pompey lot, proper brave bunch they were! :rolleyes:

I’ve seen Forest, Leeds, West Ham and of course the Scummers all trying to kick off at Fratton Park and the surrounding pubs/areas in the past…all muppets as far as I’m concerned, including the 657 lot of which I’ve met some over the years, if you want to have a fight feck off and do it somewhere else or grow the feck up!

Still, looking forward to next season though, we might even be able to field a full squad for a change! :w00t:

Feckin’ pub teams…

Millwall? Small time club like Brentford or Leyton Orient but without the charm.

I support the mighty Millwall as I am from Bermondsey all my family are Millwall even the dogs. Proper meets and tear ups are done well away from the ground all that bottle throwing etc not real hooligans just the younger fans playing up… :cool:

I remember going to molineux and having to deal with the bricks being thrown down on us at the underpass lol

Early eighties, I’m not as old as Mo but not far off :stuck_out_tongue:

these elements who fight at sports matches or in pubs should have their bits cut off.
it works with dogs :smiley:

They couldn’t pass the IQ test!