Formula 1: 2011

hamilton didnt sound to happy with teams choice of tactics

Whaaat a race!

Insane strategy from Redbull and a bit of luck and Vettel wins again :wink:

Poor Button. Hoped he will win finally but no luck again and a dodgy strategy too.

And Hamilton should be banned from F1 before he kills himself or any of his colleagues :exclamation:

Great race today with loads of stuff happening through out the race.

Any of you see Hammy’s post race interview?

He’s rather peeved off :smiley:

This is ridiculous:w00t: Someone should slap that guy.

I think you are so wrong; Hamilton’s not had an easy time of it and why is he being picked on like that? I watched the race and there are some clear issues with the stewards singling him out. He’s had a sh*t weekend all in all and i’m not a fan of Hamilton’s by any means, but it just seems unjust. Q

agreed, I’m a mclaren fan myself. He does seem to get called infront of the stewards a lot more than others. Even one of the other drivers , can’t remember which, has commented that it always seems to be hamilton

I’m a big Hamilton fan myself too, the reason he gets into such trouble is because he goes for gaps that others wouldn’t.

To be honest, I understand where he’s coming from. He and Senna (imo) are so similar. They are both racers, they see a gap, a chance, and they go for it. Senna himself even said it

“I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you’re no longer racing.”

They both seem to be following similar paths, and both did/are annoying competitors with their wild/sexy driving :cool:

Oh well, bring on Canada :wink: