For sale scala rider head set

Hi Guys

I just bought a tomtom rider and have no need for the bluetooth headset so i am selling it here are some of the features:

The # 1 Wireless Helmet Headset for Mobile Phones

The SCALA RIDER™ Bluetooth® headset is a great solution to a real need: Now motorcyclists too can benefit from wireless handsfree communication without compromising security or comfort, thus opening a whole new realm for cellular use. The SCALA RIDER™ is a truly innovative, unique and immensely feature rich tool, providing safe and convenient cellular communication for motorcycle riders.

Designed and Engineered for Heavy-Duty Performance. Receive and initiate cellular calls. Receive voice instructions from your GPS Navigation device. Fully weather protected headset fits open-faced and full helmets. Self-installation within 5 minutes, leaving no traces on helmet. High impact balancing microphone for inter-city speed conditions. AGC Technology automatically adjusts volume according to noise and speed levels. VOX Technology enables you to receive or reject calls by voice control. Special clamp allows attachment and release of the headset within seconds. Up to 7 hrs. talk time / 1 week standby (recharging from regular outlet). *subject to mobile phone capabilities

All i want is £50 pm me

if you still have the headset i may be interested providing of course its all there etc etc

i will be going to the meet at borough this wednesday i’ll be on a silver fazer 02 with a yamaha paddock jacket on.

or pm me and we can do a deal.

regards

wayne