FOR SALE, CBR600 RR Stunt cages

My friend is selling his stunt cages, heres the link.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/stunt-cages-cbr600rr-07-12/1028788730

For some reason his number is coming up with ‘XXX’
(Not sure why)

If interested his number is, 07864156717 his name is Dan, Just tell him you saw the LB add.

(They are used, but he hasn’t USED them… Never seen a drop etc)

That brand of stunt parts is rubbish not made very well… Cracks, damages bike, Dosent always line up
Not knocking ya mate just the brand for same money get much stronger and better stunt parts

so you rip me off,
play dumb,
offer a refund (after ive spent money on it)
refuse to send the log book off,
refuse to let me collect my stuff,
pretend someone else has your phone,

then tell me to stop contacting you…

your review may be good i dont know, however ive had no trouble fitting or removing it…
as its never been tested i cant say.
but considering you had to get your grandad to fit your cages i wouldnt say you know much…

anyway.
please stop contacting me or posting in my sh*t…

Lmfao

I’m getting my popcorn… :slight_smile:

And So It Begins…

So i sell you a bike that i haven’t had for that long and you know this and sell to you for lower then was offered to help you out and with your wining and pleading poverty i felt bad for you to help you out and yes it had some issues which i didlt know about… which i also offered to help with many times… like changing a fuse on indicators as you could not work it out and putting the right bulb in headlight as you put wrong one… even thought is sold as seen as is every bike but as you was a friend i felt bad but i honestly didlt know of issues otherwise would have broke it or fixed them first before sale

And after your constant texting like a teenage girl with a crush as you wasent man enough to either come to mine or answer your phone to get sorted i offered you full refund 3 times which i feel no one would do and the bike you sold me i had to get clutch replaced as when you done it you messed it up and also replace all the indicators and some other work but did i once moan… no as sold as seen thats how it is

And you sent log book off sillybum and your welcome to get your stuff anytime, all that i ask is the Money you Owe me still as you could not afford to pay full amount so said would let you pay weekly to help you out and Sat Nav You stole bring with you and your more then welcome i am in all day today and most of tomorrow… and yes i left my phone at home one day sorry i could not text you and you was getting worried i promise it will never happen again sweety :wink:
and dude in the last week you have texted me several time with no reply can you not take a hint…

And as to my referencing my Grandad yes i work on my bike with him but he is rather ill at present and its common interest we have together to which i highly enjoy as does he as you know and i like to cherish what time i have to work on bike with him and if i am honest i am quite proud that i have that time with him and as he cant ride anymore he realy enjoys it
Are you jealous or something as you have mentioned it a few times to me… did you not get that puppy for xmas or that hug after a sporting triumph
If i remember correctly there is a LB agony Aunt on here maybe message them with your problem

And finally i was giving my opinion on the product as so no LBer buys this crap and thought was your mates not yours or have you stolen another motorbike part and fencing it on LB again

And yes my grammar and spelling is rubbish i know this :smiley:

Much Love Dan xxx

im not going to argue with you over this any more, but id just like to point out,

you told me not to come round as you didnt want trouble and i wasnt welcome…

you also told me to keep the money and satnav as you didnt want me round when i was willing to come…
so im pretty sure thats not theft…
im also unsure what you mean by asking if iv stolen a bike part? im not the one with engines wothout numbers but thats another story…

any who…
this will go back and forth multiple times and i cant be bothered anymore. your more than welcome to call the police and report me for theft…

but im sure thats your number in my screen cap…

It was your idea to keep my stuff and me yours and i got to the point where i just didlt care anymore so thought lesson learnt about you cost me some money but rather now then further down line so yes agreed to it as was your idea… but if you changed your mine pop on over :slight_smile:

Maybe this Thread will refresh your memory:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/1020785//datatool-s4-c1-/u0027red/u0027-super-cat-one-alarm-for-sale-new

And you mean the bike i bough from your friend that you set up and when i found out i reported it to police…

yes i put you intouch with him but i hadnt seen the bike and i didnt know it was dodgy until you told me, even so, you still bought it…

also, you havent told me what i suposedly stole…

also, you said you had to replace the clutch because i done it wrong,
my friend emailed you and you responded - (pic to follow)
please remember you became the owner on the 22nd of last month…

ebay listing says you are selling it to buy a van…
nothing about v5 not bein in your name and if you have sent it , you wouldnt have v5 yet (thats not in the listing either…)

its an EBC kit, could tell you the exact mileage but i dont want too.
so it must of been me that fitte it… from what i remember it just needed adjusting (but i told you that)

please stop lieing its bad karma and bad for your LB rep…
whats left of it anyway.

ebay add: 221267722745

lots of love… :wink:

I put the link in previous post was one of your college specials right?

i didlt know engine had no number till stripped to which i did not do at your mates house…

So because i dont response to you your getting your friends to email me wow

i have a pic for your right here:

i do appreciate the extra attention you give me with fake fb accounts and getting your mates to ebay message me i must be a big part of your life if thats how far your willing to go :wink:

And the bike has been in my posession for about 2 months now and i cant remember the brand as done a awhile ago and mileage as have been riding it around :slight_smile:

So you telling me the brand and your mileage means nothing as i had to fix your work

And the V5 is in my name sillybum :stuck_out_tongue:

As to lieing i have no need to do as such and LB rep are we going back to the hood blood

People can make there own mind up about this as is the way of the internet :slight_smile:

fake accounts? not me mate… might be your mrs…
anywho… as you said, people can make there own minds up… im sure they can see you have lied multiple times on this thread…

show us a pic of the v5 with your name and date… prove me wrong…

once again you mention my family… as its all your have to fall back on to try dodge accusations like a child

and i am a open book not a very large book like a novel or anything more of a pan flit

unlike you i dont feel the need to take a picture of everything and share it or munch it or whateva you crazy kids do these days with your bebos and facebooks and such

if you would prefer to discuss this outside of here like said am in all day maybe you would have balls to say some of this to my face or just stay the keyboard warrior you are…

xxx

lol!
taking pictures to prove what you have said and are going back on and such…

i dont need to come round to say it… i told you on here. i told you on FB… i would have told you to your face 2 weeks ago when i said id come round… but you said you didnt want trouble… so i left you to it…
i dont need to discuss anything else, we are done… your grandad can keep teching you bits and pieces… man il miss that chap, he made me giggle when he ripped the piss out of you for knowing f*ck all… haha!

anyway… yeah… take care…
p

As I thought no balls

Why are you making lies up about my family yet again…seriously Bret you need to grow up
I might not know it all but know a darn sight more then you

what do you want me to come roun for? give me a good enough reason and il come round…

p.s
still waiting for pic of the v5

well your happy enough to say all this online so if your a man your welcome to come say it to my face or sit behind your keyboard / phone giving the biggun

would you like a pic of my bank statement also as i have won the nigerian lottery :smiley:

do you mind me asking what exactly he riped you off with?