first trackday!!!

2 days you lucky sod!!!

have a good un

speak for urself m8. i cant get enough. if i could i`d be doing a track day every week!!!

caning my bike round a race track i feels alot safer than riding on the road. i don`t cummute on the gixer no more i use the mop-head.

Glad you had a good time @ snetterton wait till u try brands. u gota try cadwell. youu love it… just try not to flip ur bike over the mountain

thats what im thinking about doing giving up on the road!!
no more kamakazee runs down the a13 in the morning!!:w00t:
but you cant beat a blast round the lanes after a hard days graft!:slight_smile:

i know snetterton is pretty straight forward (no pun) but is brands much harder? i know its mainly corners but i mean with the hills and what have ya!!

im gonna do cadwell as i have family who live close to the track!!:smiley:

Mmmm, Cherie’s idea of paradise … living in a large motorhome, with a pair of Seton prepped 600s (wet 'n dry) in the fully equipped garage workshop in the rear, a never ending bank balance to keep things sweet, and travelling from circuit to circuit every weekend, with a great team to have fun with :D:D:D

<Thud> Back to reality … Just setting off to Cadders now in the BigRedRustyTrusty Van with the Minitwin for a 2 day trackday, back on Saturday, coz I can’t afford to race at the mo. Have fun while I’m away playing :wink:

Cherie x