First rant of the year

well at least he tried… you have to keep trying…and learn from not talking

but i still cannot condone violence…sorry just the way i am

Good for you girl, think we are opposites though, some people just don’t understand what’s right or wrong, even by arguing. Wish everyone was like you, world would be a lot better place!

How many millions did his delusional “talking” condemn to death?

Had that evil been confronted IMMEDIATELY…rather than appeased…how many lives might have been saved?

there are a few nice people out there…or it would be worse than it is now

very true Salee, just not enough nice people - except of course evryone at LB

maybe they sent the wrong talker…or maybe the talker didnt listen…we will never know

and maybe the talking should have started alot earlier when Adolf was younger

but we can only learn by our mistakes

that of course is your opinion

…and it is as valid as mine

very true

shame everyone isnt like you!

You can talk to a criminal till your blue in the face, it wont stop his criminal activities. He knows he can get away with it.

Year after yaer the crime stats rise frighteningly so and there’s eff all we can do till parents take responsibility and control their feckless demanding offspring. I’m sick n tired seeing yobbos ‘hanging’ about on street corners coz the parents are just too damn lazy to be bothered with proper disipline and indulge their every kids whim with the latest games and designer gear.

Hitler had some fantastic ideas, just used them in the wrong way.

the best crimestopper you can get is to abort ‘vicki pollards’ pregnancies, or sterilise the young chavs. There’s a lot to be said for selective breeding.

Incedently, does anybody really believe that laws actually deter people from commiting any form of crime?

Good question, guess not, just think it is the way people have been brought up, you can see some toddlers have no chance in life when you look at how their parents act.

perhaps a good idea to go back to traditional values then…

honesty…decency…respect…honour

but no point in telling everyone else they should to do it…you have to keep to these values yourself !!

and a bit of talking

There was a news item up this way a month or 2 ago saying that the ‘authorities’ have found the answer to all the street crime that’s going on. You guessed it, more cctv cameras.

FCKWTS. How the hell is a camera gonna stop a drugged up 14yr old from doing his best to cause mayhem in the local shopping precinct at midnight? Just try catch the little fecker, you got no chance.

The answer is parental control and education.

These loony left do gooders that tie everyone up with PC make my blood boil.

The answer is parental control and education…

and not traditional values??

how can any 14year old respect the bus shelter he is vandalising unless he is taught and shown how to respect

how will Vikki Pollard ever learn how to say NO if she doesnt know how to respect herself and others

how can parents teach their children discipline if they cannot discipline themselves or even know what discipline means

why dont politians ever keep their word…because honesty and honour mean nothing nowadays

so you would pay money and laugh to see me getting slapped by thugs ??

thanks and a happy new year to you too

I don’t want to speak for someone else but…I think Charley was saying that while your “vision”, everyone talking happily together and singing koom-ba-yah, is noble…it’s not grounded in reality.

Envisioning a scenario where you went down to the local street corner to “talk” with the “thugs” and wound up assaulted, verbally or physically, for your trouble is not a difficult thing to do.

why do you think i sing koom-ba-yah??..i dont

and why do you think i would put myself in danger??

what Charly said was what i responded to…that is reality !

I’m not clear on this point…

If YOU are not willing to “endanger” yourself by “talking” to those who would do violence, then who should? Would you send a proxy in your place to do the “talking?”

i would not endanger myself by approaching thugs whilst committing an offence

and i am not employed to talk to these (imaginary) offenders and if i was i would make sure i was in the correct envoirnment with the correct assistance

would you??

Absolutely not…but that is the point I’ve been making all along.

Talking is NOT the answer…“boots on the ground” is the answer. More police doing more REAL police work…patrolling neighborhoods…rather than sitting around in front of a CCTV monitor violating the privacy rights of the population…combined with REAL punishment…is the answer.

in that situation yes…and i agree with you !!

but talking is also an answer in the correct place…

we are doing it now…it gets things sorted doesnt it !!