fireblade release? honda chiswick

I was at Chiswick with Trisckie and spoke to Elad for a bit (sorry, didn’t know who you were until Trisckie told me…:blush: )Saw Martinn picking up his new blade… I wonder what he’s up today… :wink:

Gutted I couldn’t make it last night to see you ride your new bike away Martin :(Some bloody tosser called Alan Crowder in Whitney, Oxfordshire won the Blade competition, I am not jealous at all :stuck_out_tongue:

I am surprised that they published the town he lives in, nice little note to all the thieving scum out there on where they might find a nice new blade :blink:

Well Chiswick Honda have phoned and the 500 cant be made any lower with out getting aftermarket shocks and then that invalidates any part of the warranty connected to the suspension set up so looks like its back to square one… again :angry:

[quote]
Iggy (22/02/2008)

I was at Chiswick with Trisckie and spoke to Elad for a bit (sorry, didn’t know who you were until Trisckie told me…:blush: )

[quote]

hehe dont worry mate, should have introduced myself…or worn my Elad Powerranger T-shirt :slight_smile:

Thats unfortunate, but at least you have a better idea of what is out there, you might be able to pick up a second hand one for cheap and then spend the extra cash on the aftermarkets…

The front of the bike is growing on me, and the exhaust is a simple fix, but I’m not sold on the styling of the side of the bike. Still, it’s very bold for Honda so they deserve kudos for being daring.

Did anyone get any more photos?

very nice, i completely missed the picture i wuda got in on it too haha, lovely bike by the way and you definately chose the right colours, rele didnt like the red graphic bit too bold. erm would love to come see it on saturday morning buh i gotta work so you can always bring it down to me haha, come to hein gericke harrow i will sort you out a cuppa. tker DJ

Do we only get a cuppa if we own the new fireblade or can we all come and get one :stuck_out_tongue:

more the merrier

No problem, Elad. Come over and say hello if you see the bike around somewhere. Didn’t win it though - had to pay full whack :crying:A friend took these photos on his iPhone, so they’re not perfect, but anyway…

Who’s that dodgey looking geezer behind you in the baseball cap?? Looks like he’s gunna rob ya new blade off ya! init!

They kept asking that guy to leave because he parked his R1 right across the front entrance… I knew he was trouble :smiley: :smiley:

What Chiswick cant do, Dobles can … no hard sell down there, very very helpful, we are going for the seat option first … might even have it for the confidence run :wink: :w00t:

Nice bike Martin, can’t wait to see it in the flesh :smiley:

You def wanna steer clear of that dodgy bloke in the baseball cap, he’s def trouble :stuck_out_tongue: