Finally got round to introducing myself

Hi there,

Suprisingly i’m already the subject of a couple of pages on your forum, so thought i’d better log in and say thanks for all the best wishes and support.

I’m Tracey, I ride a Triumph Street triple (had a 650 bandit before that) and live in Blackheath. Unfortunately i’m not very good at avoiding nutters in transits. Thats all down now as a bad experience and can’t wait to get back up on two wheels. Unfortunately 2 ops and a graft to the leg later,i think it’s gonna be quite some time before that happens.

Want to say a BIG thanx to Triskie. She’s kept me sane and been to visit me, taken me out for lunch and kept me in MCNs. Love ya hun x

Look forward to meeting some of you at some point. Although I’ve no choice but to be in the car for the first couple of meets.

Have fun and stay safe

Tracey

Hi ya Tracey! Hope your better soon:)

Hiya & welcome to LB :smiley:

We were talking about you yesterday! Hope you’re keeping your chin up :slight_smile:

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON

Hiya, I’m going to be biased and say you’ve got one hell of a bike there. Hope it wasn’t damaged too badly (they’re pretty tough though).

Anyway, welcome to LB :smiley:

ps. Black is the fastest colour :wink:

Thanx for the welcome guy and gals,

Chin is up Stevie along with the leg :smiley: I have the odd few minutes of feeling sorry for myself but then get to thinking how much worse off i could’ve been.

Damage wise another £200 and they would’ve written her off, just under £3400 worth of repairs. I was hoping for paint job get rid of the ‘unlucky for some’ green but sods law there wasn’t a scratch on any of the tank so she’s still phlegm green as the kids say lol.

Alex she’s a great bike. I love everything about her. i thought i loved my Bandit but this is so much better.

Oh and as for which color is fastest - well - i’m not gonna get drawn into that one

Tracey

Hi and welcome. Hope the leg gets better soon. :slight_smile:

:hehe::hehe:

Too late, you’re already drawn in by telling me it’s green!

Attachments

h695.jpg

Hi and welcome, nice to see another one from the South East - just down the road !

And another one :wink:

Yawn… bored of the South East Massive now… :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe:

Massive? I have shed a lot of weight recently i will have you know !

:smiley:

:hehe:

Welcome to LB, glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Hiya Chuck,

Nice to see you made it on here, you’ll like it here, there mostly a good bunch and theres always something going on. So now Tinks is fixed we just gott get you sorted, so keep taking the pills and KEEP THAT LEG UP :stuck_out_tongue:

Luvs ya too :stuck_out_tongue:

PS the good thing about keeping you in MCN’s was i got your old ones :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB:D