Fifth gear at the ace again!

As myself and Westie sat at the ace yesterday we noticed some camera and lighting rigs. All of a sudden Vicky Butler Henderson came out the ace followed by cameras and she was dancing about sprawling herself on this car! I must say she acts even more of a twit in real life than she does on tele

People playing up to the camera really look stupid!

yeah - but she is very sexy - and her voice!!!

well i wouldnt climb over her to get to you Tel, your just jealous cos she can get her knee down

Never liked her ever, dont know what the fuss is about.

I have got me toe down now!

Can’t explain it mesel…

but Vicki…mmmm

racing leathers…mmmmmmmm

back of the bike shed …mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know karen may read this…but Terry as if u wouldnt if it was offered…i know i would!

No mate I have a real loathe for the girl I dont know why but I just dislike her and the way she talks. So Cheesey! Seriously ask Westie how much of a muppet she looked prancing around.

Both knees down…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fine line between love n hate

I wouldn’t say no to Vivki its her voice that gets me methinks and Terry as you said she looks better in real life im all smiles

She does look better in real life but she looks awful on tele just less awful in the flesh. Plus I can never forgive her about the bike vs car test where she put a gixer thou against some kit car round a biased car track really twisty and took the p1ss when the car won

anyone been watching this - started at eight on five - finished now!!

Shes a right dozy cow! honestly i could have minced and pranced around like she did, were we on the telly?

All i wanna know is, did Terrys and Westie’s date go well???

i mean they gonna see each other again??

HA HA! Yeah i see you still got your ass on show again simon!

out of all that all you can focus on is simons ass!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

its called just deserts sean.

They always want what they cant have…

man up westie FFS, my mates get wind of ya at me party you’ll be dragged through the manor as an example

not if i bring me bf, scouser ex boxers always help, hehe

we know who wears the trousers in that relationship is now!!