FFFRIDAY!!! W00t! (roll call by the way)

Morning all,

Coffee has just about kicked in…

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy - gone but not forgotten…
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous aka Beast
SilveR6 aka head shaker
Slacker
Slan aka Speedy Gonzales
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs up

Morning!

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON

Today I’ll mostly be walking the streets, tomorrow doesn’t get much better except I’ll have the works bike back.

Ride safe out there and enjoy your Crunchie

Morning all.

Morning - riding into work is so great this time of year - and I find myself much more relaxed on big bikes, then I ever was on my 125. Anyway its nearly the weekend w00t!

Morning all, finally got a new exhaust on the cage ready for mot next week and off into London proper to celebrate mum-in-law’s 75th birthday

Good morning. A proper sleep with no interruptions is a wonderful thing. The forecast is fine, which means I can repaint the shed with wood preservative, just like The Karate Kid film. Oh the irony of it.

Just one negative for the day, I need to find a new venue to run my classes in Edmonton on Tuesdays & Thursdays.

Morning people, I saw Avi yesterday randomly on the road on his dirty steed! haha. Happy Friday - plenty of rides about this weekend - Enjoy! 

Big mash up on a12 approaching Stratford. Van the wrong way n everything. At least it’s all on the left lane now. Be safe.

Morning.

Morning everyone!

Morning all, seems that I’ll be sticking around the UK for a couple more years, just landed a new job, woop woop!

Congrats dude!!

Morning all, seems that I'll be sticking around the UK for a couple more years, just landed a new job, woop woop! WildBoy
Congrats mate

congrats Jorge, time to get a new bike to celebrate!

Morning :blush: got the day off so I think it’s back to bed!

Cheers! I guess I have now an excuse eheh

A real bike now? hehehe

A real bike now? hehehe JAX
Excuse me...? There is nothing wrong with my lovely Vstrom (well maybe some). I'll keep her for a while until Africa Twins start to get into the second hand market.
Morning all, seems that I'll be sticking around the UK for a couple more years, just landed a new job, woop woop! WildBoy
Ah, excellent! I *knew* you'd come round to the superiority of our weather sooner or later :)
Ah, excellent! I *knew* you'd come round to the superiority of our weather sooner or later :) Big Red S
Hhahaha, off course, all the bad things are addictive!