Ferry Ticket to Isle of Mann TT to good home!!!!!!!!

Here we go! Essentially I can no longer go to the Isle of Mann TT as a result of work issue, I am gutted since I’ve been looking forward to this trip for 11 months since last years race.

I want my ticket to go to a good home, I’m not trying to sell it, If you want to give me some cash you can, but what I really want is for it to go to someone who really wants to go, but because of the cost of the ferry ticket, or because you left it too late like i nearly did, then you missed out, to be able to go.

The ticket is for a ferry leaving Heysham on 3rd June at 14.45 arriving at douglas at 17.00.

Returning on Monday 8th June from Douglas at 23.30pm arriving in Liverpool at 2.15 am Tuesday Morning.

Oh, and the ferry includes your motorbike both ways!

Now this ticket cost me about 195 quid, so I don’t want it to go to waste, I’m offering it to the London Bikers forum first because thats where I live, London. Like I said, I’m not trying to sell it, but you can give me some cash if you want, I just want it to go to a good home. I went for the first time last year and had a ball! The riding was great, but the racing was awesome!! The dates will allow you to watch the whole hog of main superbike and superstock bike races, and ride on mad sunday of you want.

I’ve spoken to steam packet ferries, and all I have to do is give them a call to change the name on the booking and then give you the ref number.

So just to clarify, please only get in contact if you can go, and you really want to go.

Any questions PM me, I’ll then give you a call to discuss further.

Not a scam in any way, just want it to go to a good home.

Thanks Craig.:slight_smile:

What a top bloke !

I’m sure someone will take it off your hands and hopefully give you a few quid for it too.

Good man !!
Would be very bad show if you don’t get cash for it !

nice one craig! Can’t believe you’re not actually selling it! Very, very kind of you!

top top dude…

hope someone sorts you out for it.:slight_smile:

Debz and I are already there but a great opportunity for one of you to ride and experience the TT circuit and watch some of the best road racing ever! Oh yeah and Valentino Rossi is going to be there doing a lap :cool:

We can help with links for finding somewhere to stay - pm if needed :smiley:

Rossi’s going to be doing a lap!!?? Now I’m twice as gutted!!

Any How, the tickets are still waiting to go to a good home!:w00t:

Just to clarify, if you can’t afford to give me any beer money for the ticket, then that’s fine, but if you want to make a donation to my beer fund then thats also great. Either way I just want to give this return ticket to smoeone who really wants to go!

Cheers C

I would but I’m already going over for a family holiday on the 15th

If only I had a working bike… :crying:

Ask Steve if you can borrow back the Busa :smiley:

if you get no response on here put it on ebay , they sell liek hot cakes on there , that how i got mine the last 2 times i went

what hot cakes:D

Very sorry to say that I have now listed it on ebay, but if anyone is still interested just give me a shout.