Fazer 600 2002 FZS

NO Longer for sale.Due to the bike being fairly useless in Central London, I am sellling my Fazer 600.

Displacement:599.00 ccm (36.55 cubic inches)Engine type:In-line four, four-strokePower:95.00 HP (69.3 kW)) @ 11500 RPMTorque:61.20 Nm (6.2 kgf-m or 45.1 ft.lbs) @ 9500 RPMCompression:12.0:1Bore x stroke:62.0 x 49.6 mm (2.4 x 2.0 inches)Valves per cylinder:4Cooling system:Liquid

Miles on the clock: 31,000

Year of reg: 2002

Mot and tax for 12 months, recent servicing with good service history. Bike has been well looked after but there is a scratch on the side of the front fairing due to being dropped once.

The bike does not have any modifications except a bellypan (not fitted), etched wing mirrors saying “fazer”, carbon fiber look decal on swing arm saying “yamaha”, custom yamaha baged oil cap, custom yellow tax disc holder, yamaha caplier covers (yellow) and nose cone badge (yellow).

I’ll throw in a large oxford rain cover too worth £59.99 (wow! :w00t: )

Bike has a michelin road pilot 2ct front wheel which has done less than 100miles and a new back tyre too. New front disc pads and new back brake calipers.

Looking to sell for £1,600 . I’m loath to sell it but I just don’t want to keep it on the streets of London. Will not go lower, tyres, tax, servicing and mot cost me a few hundred.

I’ll upload pictures later tonight.

Still no pics??

Sorry I thought it deleted this ??? shrugs

I’ve decided not to sell it for the time being.