'Fastest' - the next MotoGP feature film

Unfortunately, no better voice talent than Ewan MacG could be found for narration, but at least it isn’t done by Julian Ryder :wink:

Link to preview - http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2011/Trailer+for+feature+length+MotoGP+Documentary+Fastest

Link to text -
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Fastest+due+for+summer+release

I’ve got Faster and its awesome, but something tells me this is Mr Neale’s “Guy Ritchie” moment, where suddenly he realises he only knows how to make 1 film and the cache of being “that awesome director with great access” just becomes oh, him again, doing the same thing, again… wow, maybe he wasn’t that great after all…besides, the Biaggi Rossi fight was an inspired if lucky year to do a MotoGP Doco… the year Lorenzo walked away with the title with NO competition whatsoever, cos EVERYONE he was riding against was in plaster… rings the same bells if you were there watching it that year, but is NEVER going to be “a classic year to revisit” time and time again…

Besides… Closer to the Edge and real men riding roads has just come out and bitten his sandwich for him this years big biking media event has been and definitely gone, there is no more biking thunder this year… certainly not for some lazy arse director whose just repeating an old formula he’s already done before …AND revisiting it badly… no dice… wrong timing… someone should kill his agent/PA/current bitch cos whoever it is LET HIM DOWN big time…

hehehe!

[quote]
garret (09/05/2011)

[quote]
Toby-1-kenobi (09/05/2011)

I’ve got Faster and its awesome, but something tells me this is Mr Neale’s “Guy Ritchie” moment, where suddenly he realises he only knows how to make 1 film and the cache of being “that awesome director with great access” just becomes oh, him again, doing the same thing, again… wow, maybe he wasn’t that great after all…besides, the Biaggi Rossi fight was an inspired if lucky year to do a MotoGP Doco… the year Lorenzo walked away with the title with NO competition whatsoever, cos EVERYONE he was riding against was in plaster… rings the same bells if you were there watching it that year, but is NEVER going to be “a classic year to revisit” time and time again…

Besides… Closer to the Edge and real men riding roads has just come out and bitten his sandwich for him this years big biking media event has been and definitely gone, there is no more biking thunder this year… certainly not for some lazy arse director whose just repeating an old formula he’s already done before …AND revisiting it badly… no dice… wrong timing… someone should kill his agent/PA/current bitch cos whoever it is LET HIM DOWN big time…
[/quote

I’m drunk. huh. u lost me at hello :pinch:

I’m holding out for the next one:

FASTERER

Well they just been on the 2012 GP bikes so nows perfect timing to capture the impressions. And off of last season might be entertaining commentary :smiley: Depending on when it was all filmed of course!!

But see my sig VV :smiley: I wonder what they’ll be saying about the 2012 bikes… :w00t:

[edited :D]

you mean 201 2 ? no?

That baby is really depriving you of sleep! :smiley:

er… no but the 2011 are the same as the 2010, while the 2012 will be 1000cc so a bigger change like when he first went on the 500cc :ermm:

See you do need sleep! I editied my post (which you didnt notice :p) because I meant to say 2012. It is 2011 and the bikes are (pretty much) the same. Its the 2012 1000cc’s I was referring to!

I’m still writing 2010 in loads of emails…:blink: maybe I dont want it to be 2011…:blink: maybe I dont want to become 40 years old… :blink:

:crying:

This is actually the third in the series of films if you include the sequel update film Faster and Faster (friday afternoon naming session :hehe: ) covering the 2004 season.

I don’t think it got a cinema release, but was bundled on a special edition DVD of Faster.

Yeah, I’m holding out for Fasterer than Yow

See you guys are all wrapped up in the PR…

The real big scoop this year is “Slow Walking” where very dull artistic students with nothing better to do walk back and forth across London Bridge… taking 1 step every minute… Yawn-tastically SH!TE! :smiley: