Fancy an LB photo day in town?

Just wondering now winter has arrived and we are all kicking about at loose ends whether thems who like taking photos would fancy a day around town somewhere snapping as we go?

It would be a weekend of course prob a Sunday, and it wouldn’t be an instructional day though we will all learn summat from each other no doubt.

Any takers?

I’m in Andrew… Let me know a date as soon as you’ve confirmed one.

+1 :slight_smile:

Sounds fun, I’m in :slight_smile:

on your own bike maybe… you aint riding bitch :hehe:

on or off bikes is this? I did a scavenger hunt with the UK universitys photo societies a couple of years ago and was great fun.
I think my album’s public? http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.324080850639.342425.615515639&type=1

I might be up for this depending on the date

I think it should be off bikes so we can stop off in a pub for a lil drink :smiley:

If its off bikes I’m out lol

No, you’re coming.

You how me and you roll Dan, buy 1 get 1 free boop boop :wink:

Lol I dont do public transport or walking unless it’s an emergency

• with dan on bike im in public transport im out or mabey im in if they let me take my bike on trains haha

and say we go to a spot like the front of buckingham palace, where are we going to park all the bikes? and you’ll have to carry helmets etc with you.

trust me, it’s easier and nicer to walk.

Im in havent used my camera properly for over a month getting withdrawal symptons

how u get in is up to you but it will be on foot mostly. I can’t ride and shoot at same time plus dragging bike gear and camera around is no fun.

ok let’s leave it open for the wknd then sort a date.

I’m up for this too.

Sounds like a plan to me, as long as it’s a day when I’m free.

how about Sunday the 25th? anyone busy that day?

Aren’t you supposed to be in someone’s front garden with a pointy hat on Mian?

;-p

I’m in!!! Haven’t used my camera in far too long :slight_smile:
Definitely on foot :slight_smile: