fairing repair...

HEy all,

anyone know a good company / garage that does custom work repairs on fairing, possibly looking to upgrade a few bits on my bike given that some bits have to be replaced anyways… so might as well do the rest…

any ideas…

C

What have you done to the bike? Not had an off have you?

lady pulled out in front of me today to turn into a junction…

slammed on the brakes… and slide… only cosmetic damage…

just need to find out about companies that do good custom jobs …

hows the kwaka?

the trumpet is still going strong just looks a little beaten up right now…

all to be fixed very soon though!

Sorry to hear matey. Hope you werent injured in the process. Good luck with getting it fixed. Time for a colour change maybe? lol

The kwaks good but needs to be MOT’d. It gets a well earned rest during the week ready for abuse over the weekend.

Ow, not good mate! Sorry to hear. All the best with getting it sorted, glad you’re okay!

I don’t know about fairing repairs but I know that fairings replacements are WICKED EXPENSIVE…

I could have bought a nice second hand DR-Z400 SuperMoto for what I paid to replace the right side fairing and upper cowling after my little “incident” last fall. :mad

Sudden Impact mate, esp if insurance jobbie. They’re Romford way if any use.

Oh no! That beautifull bike mate! Sorry to hear that!

sory to har about your bike Mate somewhere here there is a thread where the bloke had his fairing repaired i took the number down cayse you never know ( Bike Medic 07803204338 ) hope this helps

found the link http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=35&messageid=8575#bm8638

the damage is a little more extensive with one cracked panel and extensive scratches on both right belly pan panel and on the right hand side of the ****pit unfortunately!

so am looking at a company called Plastics-Surgery

www.plastics-surgery.com

Have heard good reports about them, quick turnaround and they are very reasonable too.

Unless i find a good deal at the motorshow this weekend…

its all good… thanks for the research guys…

chris

Beachbumm… Sorry to hear about your prang… At least you wern’t hurt… PM Mike at M9Performance… He might be able to help you…