F650GS for sale

F650GS for sale in Yellow; BMW service history from new, first registered 01/10/2005 (55 Plate) with just under 12000 miles. 2 previous owners. Long MOT & Tax. Offered with all its original owners manuals, receipts, bills, spare keys & original tool kit. Heated grips, both centre & side stand fitted. I have also had two more 12v power outlets fitted for satnav & I pod charging. The bike is in really nice condition having been well looked after with no known faults, other than a couple of small marks. Its always been garaged & shows no signs of visible corrosion. Any buyer will not be disappointed with the bike, go look at a few others first then come & look at this one. Asking £3,195 ovno for the bike, with inspection recommended & most welcome.

Also available by separate negotiation are; A BMW tank bag. BMW topbox. BMW vario panniers. A Tom-tom rider pro Bluetooth satnav (Boxed & unused). A pair of bike radios with VC/PTT & helmet sets (Boxed). Everything is in mint or excellent condition.

I would prefer to sell the bike & all the extras together to a single buyer, but the bike needs to sell first before I will consider selling the extras as a whole, or as individual items. I am in no rush to sell so don;t need to mug the bike away. No test rides unless you have the relevant documentation & I have full payment in my hand. The bike is located in Hampshire, so collection from any local train stations (Havant or Cosham) or Southampton airport a pleasure. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or if of interest. Thanks.