Extreme performance bike weekend

Glad to see you on the list :wink:

Appeal unsuccessful:crying: Bribery tactics commencing:D

The List Terry-Moto

Lucky13 Ricky Tug Stevecbr11xx Gems LittleLegs :DGrim (yep he’s still alive) Debz (another outcast) :stuck_out_tongue: Ben248761 (maybe) Tomo (maybe) Elad (maybe) RiotingRob (Grounded) :smiley:

From what I can make out…Weekend tickets are £19 in advance or £25 on the gate.

Camping is free and RWYB is £30 per day, unlimited runs :slight_smile:

The list so far, anybody else ?

:slight_smile:

Terry-Moto (Photographichero Pillion) :D:D:D:D

Lucky13

Ricky

Tug

Stevecbr11xx

Gems

LittleLegs :smiley:

Grim (yep he’s still alive)

Debz (another outcast) :stuck_out_tongue:

Ben248761 (maybe)

Tomo (maybe)

Elad (maybe)

RiotingRob (Grounded) :smiley:

You can ride BiAtch with me Ryan, long as you do the cooking and other general stuff that bitches do :stuck_out_tongue:

Does that mean I get to moan at you all weekend and get mad at you for getting drunk. Then spend all your money on stuff you dont need :D;) :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see why your single Ryan if thats what you think a relationships all about :smiley: Stick to ya w$nking mate and stay at home ;):smiley:

Anyways what you doing on this forum, thought it was for peeps that ride bikes :P:)

Im what you may call a grounded pilot :smiley:

Tiffany may be your friend :wink:

Tiffany? Who’s Tiffany:D

Easier to get forgiveness than get permission! Go on mate! :smiley:

Or Interflora;)

Are then any 5* hotels near by Tel, dont fancy bunking down with all you faggot cowboys.:w00t:

That would solve your problems too, Rob. Take Mrs Riot with you, install her in the 5* hotel spa with your credit card for the weekend. Sorted;)

Do you know what chris, your a bloody gem, just thought of something:D

Ha ha - thought you might guess by the content of the suggestion that it’s Julie today:D

Then It will be you then Julie that i will be thanking if this works:DStill could have been Chris, he’s such a gentlemen when it comes to he’s gorgeous one:D

well I will pop along on the sunday and meet ya there…kip in my own bed instead of tent :D:D

nowt worse than waking up in a field wiv Terry n Tug nearby :sick:

You boring old c*nt, you stay at home with your horlicks :wink:

Besides its your bingo night on saturdays aint it, we would not want you to miss that Grandad :smiley:

I bloody knew it…Jetstreams a crossdresser :P:)