Extreme performance bike weekend

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_extreme_bike.php RWYB, straightliners, Stunting, bands etc, what more could you want, And its some old Suzuki cruisers birthday :slight_smile:

The idea would be to go on the saturday morning its now the friday night, camp 2 nights, come back on the sunday :smiley:

Oh yeh and LB’s Adam H will be stunting there with Cooper etc :cool:

You can forget…fueling up before hand, your toothbrush, even your tent…But please…Bring a sense of humour :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I can make out…Weekend tickets are £19 in advance or £25 on the gate.

Camping is free and RWYB is ÂŁ30 per day, unlimited runs :slight_smile:

Who fancys it ?

The List

Terry-Moto

Lucky13RickyTugGemsJasonBGrim (yep he’s still alive)Debz (another outcast) :PRoddersStevecbr11xxBigVernMiggyPuppyB12RiderTattooist750chickTopper (Lee)

RightHandRob

<a href=UserInfo3399.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=tattooist750chick Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3399’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3399’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3399’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onmouseover=“InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl42_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl42_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo3399.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=tattooist750chick Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3399’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3399’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3399’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”> …That Rob was a bit of a let down with the amount of chairs he brought to the Ace :smiley:

If anyone’s coming by car/van and has some chairs, bring em with you. We got about ten, or your be sitting on the grass :smiley:

Peeps included in the whip…
Terry Mooooto
JasonB
Grim
Debz
BigVern
Tug
Righthand
Lucky13
PaulB12
Tatchick
Ricky
Gems
Miggy

If your not on the whip list your need to bring your own food, beers etc

Righthand and Miggy will be leaving the Ace at 6pm on the friday night, If anyone wants to tag along with em :slight_smile:

Most the others will be making their own way there and will be getting to the Pod bout 5pm when it opens :slight_smile:

Now this looks like It’s got my name written all over It:D I think i’ll watch this post with interest before jumping In :wink:

Your never get a weekend pass, your mrs has already got you making bad excuse’s why you cant make friday nights :stuck_out_tongue:

The List

Terry-Moto

Lucky13

Ricky

could be up for this being as i was in hospital for the last one. would need to leave really early sunday morning tho! :slight_smile:

up for this:)

Application for weekend pass submitted:D

I knew it had your name written all over it…StraightLinners :D:P

Think your have a bit of competion Rob, since Tug brought his Burger King. they are the quickest thing since his reliant robin :smiley:

As its local 2 me im up 4 this, best try n blag some free tickets cos im a tight git :slight_smile:

This looks good, shame i’m in Rome that w/e:P

looks good, im gonna try and do this one!

so how you getting to santapod by bus you kn@b:D

[quote]
tug 1340 (10/09/2009)

so how you getting to santapod by bus you kn@b:D[/quote]

Was that aimed at Steve ? I’d watch who your slinging the Gaunlet down to…them Blackbirds are quick :D:P

Application for weekend pass Denied:w00t:. Appeal pending:D

[quote]
Terry-Moto (10/09/2009)

up for that:D

[quote]
tug 1340 (10/09/2009)

Seein as your a big gay nowerdays Terry and get the bus everywhere and Im banned from riding we could get the bus together? maybe do a few rounds of suduko or word search on the way??? :smiley:

Might be up for this, but would only probably go up on one day only…which one you reckon?

Camping, bikes, BBq’s & beer sounds like Gems O’clock :smiley:

The List

Terry-Moto

Lucky13

Ricky

Gems

Can’t you get a morning off Church once in a while ? :crazy: :smiley:

[quote]
Terry-Moto (10/09/2009)

oi you geriactric old c**t I aint riding your bike so obviously I aint going on a friggin bus :D:D:D:D

and for ya cheek I aint gonna offer ya a bacon butty on ya way past :P:P:P