Excel London bike show, help wanted.

Help wanted to work on a clothes stall at this weekends london bike show at the excel.

Preferably 2 guys or girls wanted for  friday, saturday 9-5 and sunday 10-9 pm, i believe.

Decent pay, free tea and travel paid for

legit post and position, i have put ads on here in the past and people from londonbikers have worked for tigger due to this.

Call Tigger: 07774291381

As well as this tigger knows of another stall wanting help so as said if interested call tigger.

Preferably 2 girls wanted Choprocker
Do they have to wear skimpy clothing??

Are you volunteering if there’s a skimpy spandex ensemble on offer? :grin:

Sam wants to work on the try before you buy dido stall

Are you volunteering if there's a skimpy spandex ensemble on offer? 😁 Janey
Of course :)
Sam wants to work on the try before you buy dido stall Wise
Along side you my good friend :)

Guys, get a stall :grin:

Choprocker’s here for a rare visit & putting up a genuine offer of work (we’ve seen him and another LBer working that stall at a show before) and we think deserves a thank you. Someone may be glad of the offer of work if not themselves but for a family member. Good luck Choppy.

Choprocker's here for a rare visit & putting up a genuine offer of work (we've seen him and another LBer working that stall at a show before) and we think deserves a thank you. Someone may be glad of the offer of work if not themselves but for a family member. Good luck Choppy. Jetstream
i visit regularish just post a lot less, but thanks Jetstream i was wondering if worth posting after the way post has gone.

Believe it or not, that was actually a genuine question. Most stalls the girls are in skimpy outfits. If that was the look for this stall then I wouldnt mention it to my Mrs, but if it was just jeans and tshirt style she may be up for it.

Believe it or not, that was actually a genuine question. Most stalls the girls are in skimpy outfits. If that was the look for this stall then I wouldnt mention it to my Mrs, but if it was just jeans and tshirt style she may be up for it.

Marmablade
Sorry mate, no wear your own clothes, stall sells biker t-shirts, hoodies etc, west coast choppers stuff, indian larry, exile cycles so that sort of gear

i used to work for her and i would look terrible in skimpy gear, lol

I’ve just spoken with Tigger and have offered to help her on the Saturday. But she’s really hoping for people who can do all 3 days if there’s anyone out there who’d like to/can help her out. She said I’m the only person so far who’s been in touch so if anyone is still thinking about it then I think Tigg will be very very pleased to hear from you!!

Choprocker,  me & Mrs J would have been at this like stoats up a drainpipe if there had been a week’s more notice. Unfortunately we can’t go to the show this time. 

Can’t believe the poor response from the rest of LB,  good luck for Tigger with sales at the show, hope some more people show some interest.